Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
What is your family eating?
Previous  1  2

Rubber Ducky

Post Mon, Apr 15 2019, 7:11 pm
Tonight was chicken and potatoes baked in the kosher l'Pesach fleishik oven.

Tomorrow night planning our last chometz dinner at home before the chag: Spaghetti with cheese — we keep the milchiks chometzdik as long as we can.

We have 2 sinks, 2 ranges and also a pareve oven. The milchik, fleishik, and pareve areas of our kitchen are all separate.

lora

Post Mon, Apr 15 2019, 7:30 pm
I'm doing some easy bakes meat every night. I slide a cookie sheet under the pan I use to keep the oven clean, and cover the tops with silver foil. today was dark chicken with mayo mixed with spices and topped with corn flakes crumbs. tomorrow I want to do chicken bottoms with my leftover bbq sauce, just smothered. then wednesday might be eating out or eating pizza and thursday is pesach'dik dinner, maybe a beef and potato stew.

amother
Jetblack

Post Mon, Apr 15 2019, 8:53 pm
Last night I grilled chicken and made roasted potatoes and mixed veggies on the grill in trays on the grill
Tonight. Meatballs and some sort of pesach noodle I found.
Tomorrow I am not sure yet.

dankbar

Post Mon, Apr 15 2019, 10:46 pm
Yesterday & today we needed to buy because we had no chometz ingredients or where to make chometz food anymore but didn't have pesach food either yet. Tomm hopefully there will be some pesach food if they are ok with it for supper

Aylat

Post Tue, Apr 16 2019, 12:05 am
We're in the middle of cleaning the kitchen, hoping to kasher on Wednesday beH. Using up our remaining chametz. Pancakes at least once a day, made by amazing teen daughter (for some reason we had several half-full packets of flour). Noodles. Freezer tival stuff which is chametz. Sandwiches and cereal.

erm

Post Tue, Apr 16 2019, 8:02 am
chicken potatoes and rice in a slow cooker

pause

Post Tue, Apr 16 2019, 8:03 am
Last Thursday was pizza
Sunday was soup (from freezer) with leftover chometz knaidlach and baked cutlets (not breaded)
Monday was bread, salad, scrambled eggs
Tonight is being soup (from freezer), franks, buns, and french fries
Tomorrow night is being baked flounder, whole sweet potatoes and IDK what (maybe nothing)
Thursday night we eat outdoors - deli sandwiches

sky

Post Tue, Apr 16 2019, 8:28 am
Last night marinated grilled chicken on outdoor grill
Tonight hot dogs and hamburgers on outdoor grill
Today lunch macaroni and cheese in 9x13 in toaster
Tomorrow supper lasagna in toaster oven

ora_43

Post Tue, Apr 16 2019, 8:37 am
I have a rice cooker and sandwich toaster, so last night was rice with beans and cheese (think like a burrito, just without the tortilla), today was toasted sandwiches and tonight will be pizza.

The stove is already kosher for Pesach, so from tomorrow I'll be making kitniyot. Rice and lentil spinach sauce, rice and red lentil soup, and vegetable soup. Roast potatoes and tuna patties for lunch.

aricelli

Post Tue, Apr 16 2019, 8:52 am
dankbar wrote:
Yesterday & today we needed to buy because we had no chometz ingredients or where to make chometz food anymore but didn't have pesach food either yet. Tomm hopefully there will be some pesach food if they are ok with it for supper

Pesach food is exciting at first!

sky

Post Tue, Apr 16 2019, 9:35 am
I also buy premade food to bake in pesach oven. Like storebiught fries, broccoli and hot dogs. We don’t eat chicken on pesach so can’t make in my oven - it makes it much harder.

dankbar

Post Tue, Apr 16 2019, 11:07 am
I've heard of many different chumros, but never heard of no chicken. Do you know the reason?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics