Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more
Funny Twin Moments

Israeli_C

Post Wed, Apr 17 2019, 10:10 am
With all the stress of Pesach, I thought I'd lighten the mood by sharing two sweet twin moments. Whoever has time to spare between frantically cooking and cleaning, they're welcome to share too!

1 - I could hear one of the twins (4 months old) had woken up after I'd put both of the girls down for a nap in the same crib. Suddenly the crying stopped as I approached the crib, only to find one twin red faced and had stopped crying and the other one holding her hand!

2 - My 3 year old came home from kindergarden and announced "Dor has a new baby brother!" "Ah, yeah?" I asked, and she replied with a sigh "Yes, but only one"

Metukah

Post Wed, Apr 17 2019, 10:14 am
So sweet. Lots of nachas.

tichellady

Post Wed, Apr 17 2019, 10:14 am
So sweet!

amother
Olive

Post Wed, Apr 17 2019, 10:29 am
Erev pesach!? Today they are off from school so this question was inappropriate. Twisted Evil

I'm crazy over my twins they are the funniest cutest beings to have graced this planet. Seriously my heart swells when I think about them. I love them to bits and enjoy spending time just talking to them and watching their interactions. I have the most heart warming, special, amazing,beautiful, quirky, wacky stories. But not today. At wits end At wits end

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Apr 17 2019, 10:43 am
Bh bh we have our kids to give us a little laugh and make our heart swell & take some of the edge off! Bh!

TwinsMommy

Post Wed, Apr 17 2019, 5:45 pm
Mine are 12 and both have autism .... so I've caught one picking the other's nose, popping the other's zits..... they've kissed each other on the lips in public..... so many strange twin moments. My fave though is from 9 years ago when they slept on crib mattresses on the floor side by side.... when I went to wake them from a nap they were both in the exact same position half on and half off the mattress.

Israeli_C

Post Thu, Apr 18 2019, 12:40 am
amother [ Babyblue ] wrote:
Bh bh we have our kids to give us a little laugh and make our heart swell & take some of the edge off! Bh!

Amen!! I'm guilty of complaining a lot about my kids and their behaviour and need to remind myself every now and then - BH that I have them!

I was out doing some last minute shopping yesterday and an old lady stopped in her tracks beside my twin stroller and said "I had a twin once" with a wistful smile. Such a special bond...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more