Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Boro Park Pediatrics now taking UHC again

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 17 2019, 4:58 pm
I switched my Kid's Insurance to Bluecross because the doctors said they will stop taking it.

Now I confirmed with Boro Park Pediatrics that they will actually start accepting it again. I'm feeling a little bad now and I'm wondering if people are switching back or staying with the switched insurance.

amother
Cerulean

Post Wed, Apr 17 2019, 5:00 pm
I do t understand, why would you feel bad?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 17 2019, 5:02 pm
Because I feel like I switched for nothing and I'm not sure it's worth going through the hassle of switching back.

amother
Cerulean

Post Wed, Apr 17 2019, 5:10 pm
Why would you need to switch back.
Stay with the current plan.

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Apr 17 2019, 8:03 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I switched my Kid's Insurance to Bluecross because the doctors said they will stop taking it.

Now I confirmed with Boro Park Pediatrics that they will actually start accepting it again. I'm feeling a little bad now and I'm wondering if people are switching back or staying with the switched insurance.

Omg I'm so excited. Did you actually speak to them? I wish I can pm you. Plz pm me. I'm leaving who I am by Yael. Do me a favor and Contact me through Yael plz. Tnx so much.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 17 2019, 8:12 pm
I confirmed this with them directly. I was told they renegotiated with UHC.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 17 2019, 8:13 pm
What's the major advantage of UHC other than that everyone takes it? Do they cover more?

amother
Mauve

Post Wed, Apr 17 2019, 8:49 pm
Really? Im not gonna bother switching back unless I have an issue. I checked with most of my drs that I was using to make sure they all accept fidelis...so lets hope....

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, Apr 18 2019, 7:14 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
What's the major advantage of UHC other than that everyone takes it? Do they cover more?

Many local Dr's/dentist take uhc. It's a common community/medicaid plan. It's just that it was very convenient. I'm excited cuz I had trouble switching to another insurance for various reasons for a period of time. Meaning I'd have to switch pediatricians. So the fact that I don't now makes me very happy.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries