Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Help me be an Aishes Chayil please
Previous  1  2

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Apr 18 2019, 9:51 pm
It makes me smile to see some people have time to be humorous today. Wish I was one of them. Thanks for the good laugh. I needed it

top mom

Post Fri, Apr 19 2019, 10:43 am
I just noticed that I left out some crucial details
Sorry, was busy starching Zanvy's kittel, then I tried all the imamother saltwater recipes, I'm taste testing now Tongue Out
So -for the pertinent information, which you cannot sit down to Leil Haseder without :my name is Zelda, and the twinnies are Zeeshele and Zahavale
I know๐Ÿ˜‰. ... You're welcome
A kosheren Freilichen and rested Pesach to all of you

exhausted

Post Fri, Apr 19 2019, 11:56 am
Thanks for the laugh!! How do you still have brain cells left to be creative ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ

top mom

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 5:05 am
Reviving this thread, I think we can all use some humor now ๐Ÿ˜

PinkFridge

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 10:05 am
[quote="top mom"]Reviving this thread, I think we can all use some humor now ๐Ÿ˜[/quote

It seems like a different planet.

dankbar

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 10:29 am
Ye, all the jokes last year on this thread was about vaxing......just saying!

top mom

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 10:31 am
I remember when I wrote it last year, I was in the airport on the way to my in-laws.
Not happening this year Sad

top mom

Post Fri, Apr 01 2022, 2:34 am
It's that time of year again!
This is where it all started...

amother
Hyacinth

Post Fri, Apr 01 2022, 3:53 am
Thanks for the laugh
This is the key ladies in getting through the next two weeks without killing anyone or visiting the divorce lawyer down the block.
laugh and smile....whenever you can.

imaima

Post Fri, Apr 01 2022, 3:56 am
top mom wrote:
My poor husband has yearly panic attacks on Erev Pesach, when he remembers those wafery /pizza /takeout suppers he ate as a kid. I want to give him amazing supper experiences this Erev Pesach. Any ideas for 5 course dinners I can make him?
He is mainly resting up on the couch these days, dealing with the complex PTSD symptoms, while I clean, nurse, shop, cook, bake, iron, wash, wipe, kasher, but I'm just picturing the schar piling up in Shomayim for me.
I'll do anything for my Zanvel Zevulun!
Thanks for helping my Shalom Bayis!

Did he get his PTSD from erev pessach dinners of previous years?

Goldie613

Post Fri, Apr 01 2022, 5:30 am
Have to ask - if he's napping on the couch, how do you clean it for Pesach? Do you wait till he goes to minyan, vacuum around him, or purchase a special extra comfy pre-Pesach napping couch for him?

Inquiring minds must know Compress Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers

top mom

Post Fri, Apr 01 2022, 7:49 am
Goldie613 wrote:
Have to ask - if he's napping on the couch, how do you clean it for Pesach? Do you wait till he goes to minyan, vacuum around him, or purchase a special extra comfy pre-Pesach napping couch for him?

Inquiring minds must know Compress Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers

Yup! He moves onto the erev pesach couch on Rosh chodesh, which is today!
His PPTSD (pre pesach traumatic stress disorder)has drastically improved since I've come on here for recipe advice.
I've subtly suggested maybe slightly modifying the 6 course meals 3 times a day, but he politely declined.
Let the pre-pesach cooking marathon begin๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ

top mom

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 10:56 am
I'm serving a super fancy dinner tonight consisting of macaroni and cheese using several open bags of pasta, and frozen fries, which reminded me of this thread
Enjoy! Very Happy

newlywed5

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 11:00 am
top mom wrote:
I'm serving a super fancy dinner tonight consisting of macaroni and cheese using several open bags of pasta, and frozen fries, which reminded me of this thread
Enjoy! Very Happy

I hope your Zanvel Zevulen made a full recovery

InnerMe

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 11:02 am
top mom wrote:
Enjoy! Very Happy

LOL
I recall reading this thread and now I laughed again!! Oh that poor poor husband eating macaroni and fries. You call that fancy? Pfffft...

Queen Of Hearts

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 11:02 am
You will reignite ZZs PTSD with this dinner youโ€™re planning to serve. Please please think of him and create a more sophisticated menu!

Sunny Days

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 11:46 am
I hope your dear dear choshuva husbands PTSD improved since he was promoted to Rabbi.
And lotsa different pasta=6 course meal in one (or 5 or 7. Depending on the variety of shapes used). So thatโ€™s killing 2 ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿฆ… with one stone or 7.

dankbar

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 11:52 am
Hey don't put more pressure on our Yiddishe mamas brains that are already overwhelmed! Even for a joke! It's not a joke at all! Puleeze! If you want us all to get to seder in one piece and not have a mental breakdown! We have enough on our plate! Don't add to the Jewish mom's guilt and list of shoulds. Thank you very much!

dena613

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 11:53 am
On rebbetzin!!!! Weve missed you! So happy to hear you are doing well.

How are zissel and zev? Zohara and zelda?How many kids are you up to by now, poo poo poo keneinahora poo poo poo? How many sets of twins? (What other letters do their names begin with? Is there a special significance to starting names with the heilige ois zayin? hava you run out, considering that you have children in the double digits poo poo poo keneinehora!!!)

You just keep being the amazing aishes chayil we know you are, and let zanvele zevulun recharge his batteries so that he'll be prepared for the seder.

People, this is why it's bad not to be able to search for username. The heilige choshuva rebbetzin, aishes Reb ZZZ, has many timely posts about her husband and her
Maybe seaRch for zanvil or speculum or any alternate spellings Smile
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen