Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Buzzfeed Article Referencing Imamother
Previous  1  2

WhatFor

Post Mon, Apr 15 2019, 12:24 pm
"received tax-exempt status as a public charity"? At what point can you lose that status because the burden you imposed on society far outweighs whatever "charity" you're doing?

karat

Post Mon, Apr 15 2019, 12:38 pm
Laiya wrote:
Curious what types of businesses advertise in Peach, or how else it makes money.

Also interesting that it's distributed in a place where the publishers don't even live. It seems their own communities wouldn't stand for it.

One of them lives in BP and moderates conference calls on Akeres Habayis.
According to an article online, some of her kids are vaccinated.
On one of the conference calls a Dr.Bark was asked if measles is dangerous, and she responded “No no, when I was a kid measles was an excuse to stay home from school”!

ra_mom

Post Mon, Apr 15 2019, 12:43 pm
karat wrote:
I have a hunch the PEACH magazine will no longer be distributed after this fiasco, now that these women can no longer hide under the cover of anonymity.
They already removed anything vaccine related from enriched parenting.org.

If only it would be so easy. Halevei.
This needs a social media explosion where this info goes viral along all news sources. And then we can pray they'll go into hiding.

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Apr 15 2019, 12:43 pm
karat wrote:
Dr.Bark was asked if measles is dangerous, and she responded “No no, when I was a kid measles was an excuse to stay home from school”!

Banging head Banging head Banging head

debsey

Post Mon, Apr 15 2019, 12:45 pm
Laiya wrote:
Curious what types of businesses advertise in Peach, or how else it makes money.

Also interesting that it's distributed in a place where the publishers don't even live. It seems their own communities wouldn't stand for it.

I file that magazine straight into the circular filing cabinet when it comes, so I don't know, but if someone has a copy, can you please post the advertisers, so we can all call them and let them know that we're pulling our business until they advertise in more responsible publications?

Sebastian

Post Mon, Apr 15 2019, 1:02 pm
https://issuu.com/peachmoms/do.....ok_a4

dancingqueen

Post Mon, Apr 15 2019, 2:02 pm
karat wrote:
She claims she needs to publish the magazines anonymously because she suffered abuse from her community for being anti-vax.

Lol so she tried to be amother IRL, pretty successfully it seems! I just think it’s despicable that they were making such a strong effort to target RW communities with free propaganda anonymously.

ectomorph

Post Mon, Apr 15 2019, 2:22 pm
I saw a video of Dr Bark. She looks crazy.

I called an alternative medicine person for advice on one of my children who has had temporary and ongoing issues (child is finally doing better bh yay!!) This person is an expert in a nutrition field and actually gave me some decent advice which helped (feel free to pm for details).

She insisted that my child was "vaccine injured" and I'm sure used it as an example. I did space out vaccines for this child who was extremely delicate at one point at my pro- vax pediatricians suggestion.

However this child was not vaccine injured and is doing even better after having had all their vaccines.

southernbubby

Post Mon, Apr 15 2019, 3:37 pm
ectomorph wrote:
I saw a video of Dr Bark. She looks crazy.

I called an alternative medicine person for advice on one of my children who has had temporary and ongoing issues (child is finally doing better bh yay!!) This person is an expert in a nutrition field and actually gave me some decent advice which helped (feel free to pm for details).

She insisted that my child was "vaccine injured" and I'm sure used it as an example. I did space out vaccines for this child who was extremely delicate at one point at my pro- vax pediatricians suggestion.

However this child was not vaccine injured and is doing even better after having had all their vaccines.

Her field is cosmetic surgery and she sells some stuff such as supplements.

debsey

Post Mon, Apr 15 2019, 3:44 pm
southernbubby wrote:

Rolling Eyes Sounds like a great background for helping people make life-or-death decisions....... Can't Believe It Banging head

So she's basically the medical version of an Arbonne lady?

iyar

Post Mon, Apr 15 2019, 3:50 pm
southernbubby wrote:

Southernbubby, What?!
Seriously?
I actually LOL'd when I read your post.
But I know, this is NO laughing matter.

ectomorph

Post Mon, Apr 15 2019, 3:51 pm
southernbubby wrote:

You're kidding! She was introduced as a life saving doctor!

Rosemarie

Post Mon, Apr 15 2019, 4:06 pm
Sebastian wrote:
https://issuu.com/peachmoms/docs/the_vaccine_safety_handbook_a4

Someone there must have really big pockets. There is not a single ad in the whole publication. I wonder who finds it

Laiya

Post Mon, Apr 15 2019, 4:07 pm
karat wrote:
One of them lives in BP and moderates conference calls on Akeres Habayis.
According to an article online, some of her kids are vaccinated.
On one of the conference calls a Dr.Bark was asked if measles is dangerous, and she responded “No no, when I was a kid measles was an excuse to stay home from school”!

Not surprised. The fact that she's pushing this in a different neighborhood than her own, made me wonder if she even believes it. Still curious what her angle is...Where's the money to be made?

southernbubby

Post Mon, Apr 15 2019, 4:13 pm
ectomorph wrote:
You're kidding! She was introduced as a life saving doctor!

Her residency was in aesthetic medicine but she practices homeopathy and other forms of alternative medicine.

southernbubby

Post Mon, Apr 15 2019, 4:15 pm
iyar wrote:
Southernbubby, What?!
Seriously?
I actually LOL'd when I read your post.
But I know, this is NO laughing matter.

If I made someone laugh this close to Pesach then I really accommodated something! Now I had better make tracks in the kitchen!

iyar

Post Mon, Apr 15 2019, 4:51 pm
southernbubby wrote:
If I made someone laugh this close to Pesach then I really accommodated something! Now I had better make tracks in the kitchen!

You really did southernbubby!
Quite an accomplishment Smile
THANK YOU!

SayaLilPrayer

Post Mon, Apr 22 2019, 5:23 pm
karat wrote:
I have a hunch the PEACH magazine will no longer be distributed after this fiasco, now that these women can no longer hide under the cover of anonymity.
They already removed anything vaccine related from enriched parenting.org.

Rebecca Fleischmann was not anonymous. Her name and picture are on her website. Before everyone continues to buy into an article that tried to imply things that aren’t true, please check facts! I live in Israel, so I know how much they can imply and even make up news! Take a moment and reflect before continuing with this Lashon Hara! I’m shocked and saddened that imamother allows such behavior and these women claim to be Orthodox Jews. We truly need Mashiach. Enriched Parenting, run by Rebecca Fleischmann, holds beautiful Rosh Chodesh circles and events for frum women, including one not too long ago with Rabbi Manis Friedman.
https://www.enrichedparenting......ponse
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics