Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Dina Pearlstein videos

notshanarishona

Post Mon, Apr 22 2019, 7:41 pm
Is there anything so special about them that they get away with charging $25 for watching a video? 25 is normally the cost to buy a video or watch a play.. what makes people willing to spend so much more ? Is it just because there is such limited chol hamoed entertainment?

amother
Fuchsia

Post Mon, Apr 22 2019, 7:47 pm
How much do theaters charge?
These films cost a lot to produce and are for a limited audience. Hence the cost.

notshanarishona

Post Mon, Apr 22 2019, 7:56 pm
I don't live in NY but have been to many plays in real theaters in many cities and never paid more than $25 for a live play , and that includes plays in Yerushalyim, Chicago, and other cities. I understand charging $25 for a play , for a video it seems absurd.
For $25 I can buy a video off mostly music and watch it whenever I want .

ra_mom

Post Mon, Apr 22 2019, 7:58 pm
notshanarishona wrote:
Is there anything so special about them that they get away with charging $25 for watching a video? 25 is normally the cost to buy a video or watch a play.. what makes people willing to spend so much more ? Is it just because there is such limited chol hamoed entertainment?

It's this.

dankbar

Post Mon, Apr 22 2019, 9:17 pm
Many people dont watch videos at home. Girls need to sign for school that they dont own or watch videos, or have any access These girls go to the "slides" with their friends as a kosher chol hamoad entertainment outlet. They are not allowed to go to many live plays either.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics