Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Where would you WANT to spend Pesach?
Previous  1  2

sushilover

Post Tue, Apr 23 2019, 3:38 pm
Kiwi13 wrote:
Home with my family. But if I get to dream mega-huge, then in Israel in our second home that we visit as we please, complete with a full wait staff and cleanup crew. :-)

Oooh, kiwi! I'm borrowing your dream!

amother
Cerulean

Post Tue, Apr 23 2019, 3:47 pm
Someone posted Kmr is about 15k for a couple with theee kids- is this in one bedroom? Or suite? Or two connecting rooms? Tia

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Apr 23 2019, 5:28 pm
Big villa in Jerusalem. Full time cleaning help for before yom tov and on tom tov. .
Imported beef.
I love cooking so I would want to do that on my own.
Maybe have someone stock my fruits and vegetables.
Have a teenager come for a few hours to play with the little ones.
A driver to take us on chol hamoed to places he figured out in advance.

WastingTime

Post Tue, Apr 23 2019, 5:36 pm
My own house that has been cleaned and painted by someone else + lots and lots of cleaning help during chag

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Apr 23 2019, 5:51 pm
No time to read the whole thread.
But there's only one answer.
Yerushalayim habenuya.

Laiya

Post Tue, Apr 23 2019, 6:12 pm
WastingTime wrote:
My own house that has been cleaned and painted by someone else + lots and lots of cleaning help during chag

Same. My own home, but definitely lots more help!

cbg

Post Tue, Apr 23 2019, 6:18 pm
If we’re dreaming already
LeShana Haba BeYerushalayim, in the Bet Hamikdash Shelishi, with Mashiach of course

naturalmom5

Post Tue, Apr 23 2019, 6:41 pm
In the Bais HaMikdash

amother
Seafoam

Post Tue, Apr 23 2019, 6:58 pm
At my summer home
We did on succos and it was the most amazing YT I’ve ever had. I cooked everything at home beforehand and took it with me which wasn’t as hard as it sounds. Just loading frozen food into boxes, dh did the heavy lifting.
It was incredible. Shul on premises, chol hamoed entertainment on premises, great food (my own!!!), great company, zero dressing up, zero pressure, zero shlepping around with the kids.
For Pesach though we gotta be at the in laws. But very much looking forward to shevuos when we’ll be there again.

Kiwi13

Post Tue, Apr 23 2019, 10:41 pm
cbg wrote:
If we’re dreaming already
LeShana Haba BeYerushalayim, in the Bet Hamikdash Shelishi, with Mashiach of course

Ooh! I'm changing my answer to this!!

Ruchel

Post Wed, Apr 24 2019, 5:57 am
nowhere where it's hard (hotel, difficult people)
everything cattered

yo'ma

Post Wed, Apr 24 2019, 8:59 am
Either home with my family with or without guests, but not by the seder or anywhere else with just my family. Got neither Sad .

amother
Blush

Post Wed, Apr 24 2019, 9:06 am
Anywhere where I can get a babysitter to watch my kids from 6-10 am so I can sleep. I can handle everything else!

amother
Scarlet

Post Wed, Apr 24 2019, 9:45 am
Notsobusy wrote:
I always read the hotel threads and think I would so much rather stay home, with all the hard work that comes with it, than spend Pesach in a hotel.

But I met someone recently who is very wealthy, and they rented a villa in an incredible location, and hired a private chef to cater their entire Pesach. That's what I would want to do if I had the money.

I know people who rented villas in Orlando and either made food and shlepped it with them, or went early to cook there. That doesn't tempt me at all. If I have to cook, I would rather do it at home.

I would love to go somewhere really special, like Hawaii, my dream vacation spot, and rent an incredible mansion with a private pool, on the water, and have someone else make all of our favorite foods. And they should set up and clean up and do all the shopping.

A girl can dream........

Re: the bolded, you can rent a FL villa and get food from Chabad. Less pricey than having a personal chef!

amother
Orange

Post Wed, Apr 24 2019, 11:45 am
Hotel in a place that I don’t know anyone. Preferably not rich crowed. It’s too much pressure to be presentable at all times. I hate cooking.

amother
Cerise

Post Wed, Apr 24 2019, 11:51 am
As a single mom struggling, all I want is a husband and family of our own! I don’t care where we spend pesach... yt is very hard and feels very lonely!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics