Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Cakes, Cookies, and Muffins
What cakes, cookies, etc are you baking this week?

tweety1

Post Sun, Apr 28 2019, 11:08 am
Recipes appreciated.

cbsdbs

Post Sun, Apr 28 2019, 11:25 am
Shlissel challah

N'sMom

Post Sun, Apr 28 2019, 11:34 am
I am baking shlissel challah but no cakes and cookies. We need a break from carbs.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Apr 28 2019, 11:36 am
No baking 🙈

tweety1

Post Sun, Apr 28 2019, 11:38 am
Shlissel challah is self understood.

thunderstorm

Post Sun, Apr 28 2019, 11:41 am
None . My family is on board with that. Some of us recommitted to seriously eating healthy and losing weight in the next couple of months at least until Shavuos and Pesach was a disaster for us all because I baked way too much and we consumed as much cake and cookies that we usually consume in more than two months. So nobody is interested in looking at another piece of cake for a while in my house.

N'sMom

Post Sun, Apr 28 2019, 11:49 am
thunderstorm wrote:
None . My family is on board with that. Some of us recommitted to seriously eating healthy and losing weight in the next couple of months at least until Shavuos and Pesach was a disaster for us all because I baked way too much and we consumed as much cake and cookies that we usually consume in more than two months. So nobody is interested in looking at another piece of cake for a while in my house.

This. We didn't eat TONS of cake and cookies, but we all want to recover from the relentless eating. Shavuos is a good goal, Thunderstorm. Maybe we will go for that too.

SYA

Post Sun, Apr 28 2019, 2:40 pm
Every year I bake a lot of cakes and cookies, and also make shlissel challah - chocolate cake, chiffon cake, cupcakes, chocolate chip cookies, banana cake...

This year I’m not baking as I just had a baby BH.

lkwdlady

Post Sun, Apr 28 2019, 2:47 pm
tweety1 wrote:
Recipes appreciated.

Did you make pesach? I just baked an incredible amount of pesach cakes and cookies over the last 2 weeks. I am definitely taking a baking break now aside for challah. I do plan on buying some fresh danishes though...

tweety1

Post Sun, Apr 28 2019, 3:33 pm
lkwdlady wrote:
Did you make pesach? I just baked an incredible amount of pesach cakes and cookies over the last 2 weeks. I am definitely taking a baking break now aside for challah. I do plan on buying some fresh danishes though...

I sure did. Brought in yt full fledge.

doodlesmom

Post Sun, Apr 28 2019, 4:33 pm
Planning on starting to bake for a kiddish I'm hosting in a couple of weeks. Carrot muffins, cinnamon buns, cheese cakes etc

mommy3b2c

Post Sun, Apr 28 2019, 5:14 pm
I never bake. So I will be baking nothing. As usual. But you can send me some treats if you’d like.

livinginflatbus

Post Sun, Apr 28 2019, 5:15 pm
No baking . Way too much carbs on pesach .
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Cakes, Cookies, and Muffins