Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
Survey- shidduch pictures

yo'ma

Post Wed, Apr 24 2019, 5:49 am
This should go in the shidduch section, but that's private and I don't mind trolls answering, especially single ones Wink .

With permission from Yael, I'm posting a survey my dd has to do for school. Thank you Yael! The survey is really for singles, but I filled it out so so can you. I filled it out as if I was single. I got married at 24, so I marked I was 23 and what I felt like then. It was not accurate for many reasons, but I answered as well as I can and that's what she needs from you Smile . Thank you!

Quote:
Dear Participants:

My name is she put her name here, but I took it out. I am a student at Lander College for Women. My major is marketing management, and I am currently taking a marketing research class. The purpose of this survey is to find whether people are willing to go out without seeing a picture of the date beforehand.

It is my hope that this information can help matchmakers decide whether it is beneficial to show pictures or not.

There are no identified risks from participating in this research. The survey will remain confidential. Participation in this research is completely voluntary and you may refuse to participate without consequence, though I do greatly appreciate your participation in my survey

**See Link Below**

Thank you for your prompt responses,

She also put her name and email address here, but I took it out as well. Her teacher told her to and that's why it was there.

Here is the link:

https://tourocollege.az1.qualt.....Wfemh

yo'ma

Post Mon, Apr 29 2019, 5:53 am
bumping this up.

Thank you all that filled out the survey, but she needs more filled out.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics