Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
ISO Photographer for Family Photos at the Beach

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 02 2019, 9:06 pm
It is a dream of mine to have a professional photo shoot of our family at a beach. I live in Monsey, and there aren't any nice beaches here, so I thought we should travel to a beach location (Far Rockaway? Jersey shore? Long Island?) and hire a local photographer. If you live in a beach location, or you've ever done such a photo shoot in the tri-state area, can you recommend a photographer?

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Fri, May 03 2019, 12:05 am
Abbie Sophia is incredibly talented. There is so much joy in all of her images! Tell her I recommended her- I'm Chaya Braun. Enjoy the process and the photos!

amother
Pumpkin

Post Fri, May 03 2019, 12:21 am
I had someone that did this for us last year. She came to our summer home.
She goes to estates countries and parks to capture families in action.
I'm not sure she wants her information here You can email her.

saw50st8

Post Fri, May 03 2019, 6:51 am
http://joleephotography.com/

She's amazing. She often does beach shoots near Lakewood but she lives in Bergen County so she can probably go anywhere.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Fri, May 03 2019, 8:04 am
We’ve used Tirtzahphotography. We have BEAUTIFUL pictures! We did two shoots with her, both excellent but the beach pictures are exceptional. She’s a pleasure to work with and your shoot will be fun.

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 03 2019, 8:26 am
TranquilityAndPeace wrote:
Abbie Sophia is incredibly talented. There is so much joy in all of her images! Tell her I recommended her- I'm Chaya Braun. Enjoy the process and the photos!

Thanks! I was hoping for a peer-approved recommendation Smile
Do you know her location?

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 03 2019, 8:27 am
amother [ Pumpkin ] wrote:
I had someone that did this for us last year. She came to our summer home.
She goes to estates countries and parks to capture families in action.
I'm not sure she wants her information here You can email her at lightroomgraphics@gmail.com

How far does she travel? Where is she located? I don't want to pay for someone to travel to me (because there are no beaches here) if I can get someone who is located near a beach.

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 03 2019, 8:28 am
amother [ Forestgreen ] wrote:
We’ve used Tirtzahphotography. We have BEAUTIFUL pictures! We did two shoots with her, both excellent but the beach pictures are exceptional. She’s a pleasure to work with and your shoot will be fun.

Thanks! Where is she located?

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 03 2019, 8:35 am
Also, for anyone who responded, how much can I expect to pay for the photo shoot and print images? Just looking for an approximate range as I have no clue what the pricing for this is.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries