Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Doona stroller

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 05 2019, 9:19 pm
Do you have a doona? Do you love it or not? Is it worth the money. I am iyh due in July and currently have a citi mini with a car seat adapter but the car seat is expired. Stroller would primarily be used to get baby in and out of car by babysitter. I see there is a doona for $300 on AliExpress. Anyone know anything about that?

flowerpower

Post Sun, May 05 2019, 9:20 pm
Don’t buy a carseat on Ali. Not worth it. Buy a Doona secondhand. Many are selling theirs.

moto

Post Sun, May 05 2019, 9:21 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Do you have a doona? Do you love it or not? Is it worth the money. I am iyh due in July and currently have a citi mini with a car seat adapter but the car seat is expired. Stroller would primarily be used to get baby in and out of car by babysitter. I see there is a doona for $300 on AliExpress. Anyone know anything about that?

Don't but a car seat on Ali. Didn't pass any safety testing. You are better off paying the $500 or buying a snap n go

amother
Seashell

Post Sun, May 05 2019, 9:21 pm
Don’t buy on Ali.
It’s heavy so not great if you deal with many stairs.
Also if you do a lot of grocery shopping with it then it is a pain.

amother
Tan

Post Sun, May 05 2019, 9:47 pm
Do not buy a car seat on Ali! Now that that’s taken care of, the one downside is grocery shopping. A big pain of you need to go with your baby. Otherwise it’s genius and worth every penny. Btw it does stairs very easily.

Zehava

Post Sun, May 05 2019, 9:50 pm
Love mine! It’s great for flights, road trips, and taking cabs.
However it’s not meant as a primary stroller. There are safety concerns involved plus with a toddler they like to be sitting upright and seeing everything.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics