Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Art class forming in Lakewood

Yael

Post Sun, May 05 2019, 10:37 pm
Art Class forming in Lakewood, $135 for six weeks. Class meets 7:30-9:30 pm weekly.

Even if you never thought you could draw, you will learn real skills. You'll have an enjoyable evening out, and come home with a beautiful picture. No supplies needed.

(Will probably be Mondays but if there's interest in Sundays or Wednesdays also possible)

Will start week of May 12th if we have sufficient registration.

For more information you can email sarahyarok@yahoo.com

Sponsored Post

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, May 07 2019, 2:08 am
If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here.

Someone had inquired about the materials used, as she would like to learn to use oils.

It is a class that teaches you to see and draw what you see. The medium used is a set of very high quality colored pencils which can produce amazingly beautiful pictures. One great advantage of this medium is that you can pick it up for a few minutes without worrying about paints drying up or cleaning up.

Of course if you are only looking to learn to use oils this may not serve your purpose, but on the other hand you can gain skills that are applicable to any medium.

One of my friends took painting classes for several years (and she showed me pictures she painted which were beautiful) but she joined this class last session and enjoyed it so much, she's planning to continue.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries