Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Spring shoes help
Previous  1  2

dankbar

Post Tue, May 07 2019, 11:54 pm
I see the Rothys have 4 different styles. Pointy front flat shoes. Round front flat shoes. Loafer- is what they call a little more closed with a little tongue coming up. Sneakers slip one with white rubber sole. So you have big selection.

I didn't mean such type of sneakers I meant more with a white huge foam rubber sole slip on shoe or with beige gummy sole or with cork or beige woven sole

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 12:10 am
ok these are all great ideas for me to go on and at least have an idea of what to look for. thanks all!

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 1:03 am
dankbar wrote:
I see alot shoes with white thick rubber sole that is like a slip on type of sneaker look

These?
https://www.naturalizer.com/Mo.....24615

dankbar

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 8:06 am
These also but I'm saying very thick soft foam soles with ridges on bottom in dark or white.
Step in elegance I saw had some styles with soft foam soles.
Maybe the other styles are newer. Idk.

I started looking at step in elegance website, I see they have tons of options. Very pretty shoes. How are you gonna choose OP? I see they have very interesting all new styles type of shoes.

I have a hard time with shoes, can't always buy the most stylish just whatever is comfortable for my feet. Hard feet, not all styles are good for me.

amother
Amber

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 8:28 am
amother [ Chocolate ] wrote:
in NY this is the latest look and it's super comfy. I have the same style from another company and I prefer them over any shoe or sneaker or slipper I've ever owned.

https://www.macys.com/shop/pro.....d%3D3

try it!!

For the summer?!?!?! I am absolutely not wearing boots in the summer thankyouverymuch

amother
Chocolate

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 10:28 am
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
For the summer?!?!?! I am absolutely not wearing boots in the summer thankyouverymuch

these come also in regular shoe cut but this is the first one I found. check out amazon sock sneaker... don't knock it till you try it. they are heavenly.

amother
Tangerine

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 10:56 am
amother [ Brunette ] wrote:
I’m in my 40’s and I wear them. I got the jslides and then found something similar in Target for less than half the price. My Target pair is more comfortable than the jslides.

Can you post a link?

amother
Amber

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 11:56 am
these come also in regular shoe cut but this is the first one I found. check out amazon sock sneaker... don't knock it till you try it. they are heavenly.

I have them for the winter! I'll look for the summer version. Hard to imagine!

jewishmom6

Post Tue, May 21 2019, 11:04 am

I would love to try out the sock sneaker summer shoe. Can someone send a link of a cute one?

SixOfWands

Post Tue, May 21 2019, 11:10 am
pesek zman wrote:
My coworkers are all obsessed with rothys. Very in, but not necessarily in frum style

I love mine, but I wouldn't recommend them to someone on their feet all day. They're flat with a thin sole and no interior support.

What about something like this:

https://www.skechers.com/en-us.....h/blk

I don't have these, but I own other Skechers, and they have memory foam insoles that feel great on my feet.

ra_mom

Post Tue, May 21 2019, 11:41 am
pesek zman wrote:
My coworkers are all obsessed with rothys. Very in, but not necessarily in frum style

These are really nice.
https://rothys.com/products/th.....03861

SixOfWands

Post Tue, May 21 2019, 11:55 am
ra_mom wrote:
These are really nice.
https://rothys.com/products/th.....03861

IF YOU BUY ROTHYS, be sure to get a 20% off code first. Its like a Ponzy scheme -- you get them to give to others whenever you buy a pair, then you get a code if someone uses it. If you go to a Rothy's group on social media, people will offer them to you. (And yes, I have one too, but I don't want you to think that I'm giving information just to get a coupon out of it.)
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics