Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Lkwd commuters: Daily ride Staten Island to Bklyn wanted!

DVOM

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 4:15 am
Good morning all!

I am posting this for my brother. His son (my nephew) will be started HS in Brooklyn in September. They live in Staten Island and are looking for a daily ride from Staten Island to Brooklyn and back each day.

If you or your husband commute daily from Lakewood to Brooklyn and back, this could be a great way for you to earn a little extra cash each week by giving an adorable little guy a ride to and from school.

Please PM me if your interested, and I will pass the info on to my brother and sister in law.

Thanks!

amother
Denim

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 4:50 am
Why does it have to he someone from Lakewood? There are plenty people from Staten Island commuting to Brooklyn every day & taking their kids to school. I think there's even a bus service.

amother
Coffee

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 4:50 am
I know some people who live on SI and commute to Brooklyn. They're originally from Brooklyn and they have a Willowbrook SI WhatsApp group where they discuss rides to and from. Does your sister know about this group? I believe there is also a shuttle from Willowbrook to Boro Park and back.

doctorima

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 5:35 am
There's a bus service that takes the Willowbrook kids to multiple schools in Brooklyn every day (maybe only BP though, don't know about Flatbush), and there's also a shuttle that goes on a schedule back and forth that some older kids use. Definitely worth looking into before hiring a private driver.

amother
White

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 7:18 am
Where does he live, I live on si and my husband goes to bp everyday

DVOM

Post Thu, May 09 2019, 3:33 am
amother [ Coffee ] wrote:
I know some people who live on SI and commute to Brooklyn. They're originally from Brooklyn and they have a Willowbrook SI WhatsApp group where they discuss rides to and from. Does your sister know about this group? I believe there is also a shuttle from Willowbrook to Boro Park and back.

Thanks for the post Coffee, this is really helpful! I don't think my brother and sister in law know about either of these options. The school he's commuting to is at the other end of Flatbush (near the marine park area) so I don't know if these options are going to work for him, but I'd love to pass on the info about the WhatsApp group and the shuttle. Do you have contact info you could PM me?

DVOM

Post Thu, May 09 2019, 3:34 am
amother [ Denim ] wrote:
Why does it have to he someone from Lakewood? There are plenty people from Staten Island commuting to Brooklyn every day & taking their kids to school. I think there's even a bus service.

It doesn't have to be from Lakewood, Denim, but they havn't had any luck setting up a ride with anyone they know from SI, hence the post.

I'd love to get more info on the bus service if you have any.

DVOM

Post Thu, May 09 2019, 3:35 am
amother [ White ] wrote:
Where does he live, I live on si and my husband goes to bp everyday

Please PM me and I'll tell you!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries