Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Do u mind If I brag a bit? Update 4/19/19
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

pause

Post Fri, Apr 19 2019, 10:22 am
Amazing!!!! You go girl!

mommy3b2c

Post Fri, Apr 19 2019, 12:53 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Last year Erev Pesach I made it to 200 lbs. It was a major victory for me. This morning I’m at 176. It’s been hard staying between 175&180 but BH I have been able to do it.
I never dreamed I would be able to lose so much let alone maintain it.
Have a wonderful Yom Tov

That’s amazing!

And I just want you know that this thread inspired me to lose the weight I desperately wanted to lose. I bh lost 25 pounds over about 6 months and have kept it down for the next six months. It might sound like a little because I was not overweight to begin with according to the charts, but for my body I was overweight and borderline diabetic. Now my sugar levels are ok. So thank you for the inspiration! And have a wonderful Yom Tov!

Fave

Post Fri, Apr 19 2019, 1:32 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
That’s amazing!

And I just want you know that this thread inspired me to lose the weight I desperately wanted to lose. I bh lost 25 pounds over about 6 months and have kept it down for the next six months. It might sound like a little because I was not overweight to begin with according to the charts, but for my body I was overweight and borderline diabetic. Now my sugar levels are ok. So thank you for the inspiration! And have a wonderful Yom Tov!

25 lbs is not a little. For short people (don’t know how tall you are) that can be close to 3 dress sizes. Good for you!

mommy3b2c

Post Fri, Apr 19 2019, 1:47 pm
Fave wrote:
25 lbs is not a little. For short people (don’t know how tall you are) that can be close to 3 dress sizes. Good for you!

I’m 5’4” and it was 4 dress sizes. Bh.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Apr 19 2019, 3:14 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
That’s amazing!

Thanks for sharing!!
25 lbs is amazing!! Look what a difference it made you are much healthier now right?
I learned to celebrate each & every pound. Every pound makes a difference in how I look & feel & my health. Each pound adds up.

amother
Azure

Post Thu, May 09 2019, 6:15 pm
OP can I ask you how tall you are? What size were you originally and what size are you today? I understand if you choose not to answer...

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 09 2019, 6:21 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
OP can I ask you how tall you are? What size were you originally and what size are you today? I understand if you choose not to answer...

I don’t mind. I’m 5’ 8”. I was a size 20 now I’m a 12/14.

amother
Brown

Post Thu, May 09 2019, 6:43 pm
Just wanted to chime in, great job! And at 5"8, a size 12/14 looks amazing, you must look awesome at such a healthy weight/dress size. It's very inspirational to read your success, now I need to get out the exercise mat and weights...

Chana Miriam S

Post Thu, May 09 2019, 8:11 pm
I’m so happy for you! Life is wonderful!
Page 6 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise