Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Simcha tots daycare

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 07 2019, 9:52 am
Hi!

Heard about them from a friend who didn't know much. I think they are located on Private Way? Anyone recommend them? looking for a place for my 12 Month old next school year...

besides for recommendations anyone know anything about their hours and off days?

TIA!

dankbar

Post Tue, May 07 2019, 11:58 am
Simcha tots opened up in Lakewood?

amother
Purple

Post Tue, May 07 2019, 12:30 pm
I would recommend.
Doubt they would have a slot starting 12 mo. Because they start from newborn and most people just stay through 18-24 mo.
They have 2 options of hours. 8:45-2:00 or 9:00 - 3:15.
The are always open besides for erev y"t and chol hamoed. They do not work with any school schedule. It is $4.50 an hour.

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 07 2019, 1:53 pm
amother [ Purple ] wrote:
I would recommend.
Doubt they would have a slot starting 12 mo. Because they start from newborn and most people just stay through 18-24 mo.
They have 2 options of hours. 8:45-2:00 or 9:00 - 3:15.
The are always open besides for erev y"t and chol hamoed. They do not work with any school schedule. It is $4.50 an hour.

Thanks for your info! I guess I'll call and try my luck for any opening. At this point I'm kind of desperate. do you have any other ideas of where I can send my dd for next year until 3:15??

do you also happen to have a number for them?

amother
Purple

Post Tue, May 07 2019, 9:40 pm
I'm sorry I do not know of any other places...

The only number I have is the woman who runs it personal cell phone. I doubt she would want me to post it on a public forum. Any ideas how I can get it to you?

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 07 2019, 9:42 pm
amother [ Purple ] wrote:
I'm sorry I do not know of any other places...

The only number I have is the woman who runs it personal cell phone. I doubt she would want me to post it on a public forum. Any ideas how I can get it to you?

She probably wouldn't want me to call her on her cell phone anyways, no? Smile

would her name be listed in the local phone book? are you okay with posting her name then?

amother
Purple

Post Fri, May 10 2019, 9:37 am
This is the number to the actual daycare. Call there and ask the morahs for the number of the woman in charge of registration.
She may have some slots open for summer session...

dorothy1

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 10:49 pm
You can also try imagination preschool , I think they still have openings and I believe they go to 3:15.

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 11:56 pm
dorothy1 wrote:
You can also try imagination preschool , I think they still have openings and I believe they go to 3:15.

Thanks. where are they located? isn't that down the 9 somewhere? I need specifically in yeshiva/countyline/squankum neighboorhood

dorothy1

Post Mon, May 20 2019, 12:38 am
It’s not in the yeshiva area but I wouldn’t say it’s “down the nine”. It’s pine & New Hampshire (Shiras Chaim building ). Probably like 15 minutes from yeshiva

bargainlover

Post Wed, Dec 29 2021, 9:05 pm
Bump does anyone know if they still exist?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries