Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Refoel Shmuel Ben Fraydel Miriam
1  2  Next

shanie5

Post Fri, May 10 2019, 4:07 pm
A young boy (age 10) who had a multi organ transplant yesterday. 99.999% chance of not getting thru the surgery, yet he did. He had another one today and more are expected (probably tomorrow). The doctor is amazed at how he is still alive and says it's a miracle. Thousands of people around the world are davening for him. Please join us and say tehillim for him-as many and as often as you can.

Last edited by shanie5 on Sat, May 11 2019, 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

dankbar

Post Fri, May 10 2019, 4:21 pm
I say a clip of him yesterday pleading that everyone daven for him before he went to transplant

amother
Aubergine

Post Fri, May 10 2019, 4:34 pm
I have been watching the updates on meaningful minute status. He is an adorable child and I am davening he should have a complete complete refuah shelaima.

jayle

Post Sun, May 12 2019, 3:34 pm
Any recent updates?

shanie5

Post Sun, May 12 2019, 4:23 pm
Last update was this morning. "Rafoel Shmuel had a stble night Chasdei Hashem. Still many many very serious hurdles to overcome and clearly it is the koach of our achdus and tefillos that are working with him"

Previous update stated that he had a stable shabbos and had a surgery "to repair a lot that got damaged while in the 1st surgery. B"H the bleeding is much more under control although he is still getting transfusions. He is currently on dialysis IYH just temporarily as his kidneys took a beating from the surgeries."

He is still in critical condition,So please continue to daven.

There are at least 5 whattsapp groups saying tehillim for him, and 4 groups just for updates (which they plan to do once a day unless there is a major change)

If anybody wants a link to the whattsapp groups, pm me your phone number and I will send them to you.

amother
Burgundy

Post Sun, May 12 2019, 4:37 pm
Is there a Tehillim byachad link you could send?
And thanks for the update. I know a lot of family but don't want to intrude.

shanie5

Post Sun, May 12 2019, 4:46 pm
This update just came in:
"Just hung up with my father,
Hes status quo from last night. There are at minimum 2 usually 4 nurses working on him 24.7 there has not been 1 second that he was alone yet. They had to move him to the largest room since hes hooked up to 12 different machines.
They needed to lower the paralytic medications (the medicine that keeps him paralyzed) in order to help raise his blood pressure. He got very agitated which is a positive sign. Hes is still very much on life support and we need to daven that the path continues in a good one.
He is on dialysis since his kidneys are not functioning yet. The drs are not saying any guarantees but they're very hopeful that it will regain its function.
It's very clear from the drs that hes living on machines.....what they dont realize that it's the machine of tefillos that have no doubt got him to where he is. We will continue to update the whole "Family", as each and everyone of us who have joined in the tefillos are considered part of this family of Refoel shmuel Ben Fraidel Miriam!"

shanie5

Post Sun, May 12 2019, 4:54 pm
amother [ Burgundy ] wrote:
Is there a Tehillim byachad link you could send?
And thanks for the update. I know a lot of family but don't want to intrude.

They had a live hookup thursday night, but I don't know of any other tehillim links. I got mine thru whattsapp. You can always just say a kapital or three.

By the way, the name Shmuel was added on thursday or friday.

Ema of 5

Post Sun, May 12 2019, 5:30 pm
shanie5 wrote:
They had a live hookup thursday night, but I don't know of any other tehillim links. I got mine thru whattsapp. You can always just say a kapital or three.

Do you have a link for the update group?

amother
Burgundy

Post Sun, May 12 2019, 7:54 pm
shanie5 wrote:

It's a good name.
Thank you for the info.

shanie5

Post Sun, May 12 2019, 8:03 pm
https://chat.whatsapp.com/JZlG.....HfwBP

Link to update group

shanie5

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 12:34 am
At 12:21 there was an update that Refoel Shmuel ben Fraydel Miriam took a turn for the worse. Please daven for him

dankbar

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 1:17 am
Critical

Debbie

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 4:34 am
Davening.
May he have a refuah Shelaimah.

shanie5

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 6:09 am
Baruch dayan haemes
From the family:
As maaminim bnei maminim we accept all that happens
כשם שמברכין על הטוב כך מברכים ער הרע. ברוך דיין האמת

tsc3

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 7:00 am
Bde
May hashem give them strength
Crying Crying

Ema of 5

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 7:37 am
Baruch Dayan haemes.....אני מאמין, but I don’t think that makes it any easier....I’m sitting here in tears.

amother
Pink

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 7:48 am
Oy vey oy vey I'm so so sad Crying Crying Crying
He was such a cute boy, oy.

amother
Burgundy

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 7:50 am
Ema of 4 wrote:
Baruch Dayan haemes.....אני מאמין, but I don’t think that makes it any easier....I’m sitting here in tears.

I can't like this post but me too.

amother
Aubergine

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 7:55 am
Bde. I am so sad.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed