Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Consolidation

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 11:38 am
I am looking for a way to consolidate all my credit card debt without refinancing. TIA

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 11:42 am
Can you find a card that offers 0% APR for 12-18 months and no fee to roll over existing balances, then work on paying off that card?

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 12:03 pm
thank you so much for responding, I already used up those cards, unfortunately we have a lot of debt...

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 12:44 pm
OP here, is there anyway to consolidate my credit cards without reducing them and further ruining my credit? I just don't want to pay such a high interest rate like I am now. My mortgage rate is also low so I don't want to refinance..

amother
Forestgreen

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 12:49 pm
You don’t need to consolidate your mortgage when you do your credit cards. You can even choose which credit cards to settle, leaving one with a low apr running. There are lawyers who specialize in this, I would talk to them.

amother
Jade

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 12:51 pm
Call your credit cards and see if you can negotiate the rate. Or borrow more against your home.

amother
Amber

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 1:02 pm
Op, if you are hopelessly in credit card debt you might want to consider a deliberate default and settle with them. It will certainly ruin you credit for around 3 years, but if you already own a home, it's might be something to consider.

baby12x

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 1:07 pm
amother [ Jade ] wrote:
Call your credit cards and see if you can negotiate the rate. Or borrow more against your home.

Dont borrow against your house. Please!!

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 1:15 pm
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
Op, if you are hopelessly in credit card debt you might want to consider a deliberate default and settle with them. It will certainly ruin you credit for around 3 years, but if you already own a home, it's might be something to consider.

OP here, I can't settle, I don't have extra money...refinancing is not an option, I would love to and have 1 lower monthly payment...

Wife1

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 1:21 pm
You can take out home equity loan which you don't need to refinance low interest that's the best bet for big cc debt
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics