Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Tachlis, Akeres Habays. Please list all pro measles
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 10:48 pm
Please list all pro measles or pro measles parties, anti vaxers watever you want to name.
Thanks.

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 10:54 pm
PACT

Meisels

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 10:57 pm
Any more?

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 11:14 pm
Rabbi Hendler

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 11:14 pm
Wakefield

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 11:21 pm
Peach. Please list names of all rabonim and speakers of tonights event

ra_mom

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 11:29 pm
Why do you need this?

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 11:35 pm
If Im anti vax I want to know who is with me. Any anti vax will enjoy the list. If I'm antiantivax I want to know what literature I will not bring home and which speaches not to hear. And which chesed page not to give money to. Simple

ra_mom

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 11:47 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
If Im anti vax I want to know who is with me. Any anti vax will enjoy the list. If I'm antiantivax I want to know what literature I will not bring home and which speaches not to hear. And which chesed page not to give money to. Simple

What? If you're anti vax you want to know to avoid peach? I'm not understanding.

amother
Burgundy

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 11:49 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

You sound deranged.

amother
Chocolate

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 11:50 pm
Can we start calling them pro-disease?

Thanks.

amother
Pearl

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 11:53 pm
amother [ Chocolate ] wrote:
Can we start calling them pro-disease?

Thanks.

Pro-epidemic. Pro-death of the infirm.

jkl

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 12:04 am
ra_mom wrote:
What? If you're anti vax you want to know to avoid peach? I'm not understanding.

There's nothing to understand. There is a hidden agenda in opening up all these vaccination threads. The more the issue is kept in the forefront, the more they're able to rally their troops. There's tons of pressure on the anti-vaxxers, and quite many have seen reason. The leaders of the movement are getting worried that their numbers will dwindle down to obscurity, so they're doing whatever possible to try to prevent that from happening.

They're putting themselves out wherever they can, to make it seem like there are large numbers of them out there. They'll post on all sites, they'll throw events like one tonight, etc. If you check out the posts that support anti-vaxx, you'll notice the same writing styles, or similar talking points with the same 'proofs' being repeated again and again. And as for the event tonight, you have to have your head up your a**, and your fingers stuck in your ears, to throw an event like this with all the negativity about our community in the news right now. If it was a time to lay low, now would be the time. But for them its do or die, and they need to support the few holdouts, so all sense has gone out the window.

The only sensible thing for the rest of us to do, is to stop engaging. Don't argue, don't respond, don't report their ongoings. If they don't get attention in any way, but experience the uncomfortable pressure from the gov't and the society, more and more of them will give it up. With giving them the attention, it's become a status for them. Remove the status, remove the attention, and there's nothing left to pride themselves with.

So come on, all amothers here. Let's just ignore them.

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 6:44 am
Events and phone calls that sounds pro vaccinations when announced. If they are not with a clinic they are probably non-vax

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 6:45 am
Del Bigtree.
Lets watch and stay away from these.

ectomorph

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 7:12 am
jkl wrote:
There's nothing to understand. There is a hidden agenda in opening up all these vaccination threads. The more the issue is kept in the forefront, the more they're able to rally their troops. There's tons of pressure on the anti-vaxxers, and quite many have seen reason. The leaders of the movement are getting worried that their numbers will dwindle down to obscurity, so they're doing whatever possible to try to prevent that from happening.

They're putting themselves out wherever they can, to make it seem like there are large numbers of them out there. They'll post on all sites, they'll throw events like one tonight, etc. If you check out the posts that support anti-vaxx, you'll notice the same writing styles, or similar talking points with the same 'proofs' being repeated again and again. And as for the event tonight, you have to have your head up your a**, and your fingers stuck in your ears, to throw an event like this with all the negativity about our community in the news right now. If it was a time to lay low, now would be the time. But for them its do or die, and they need to support the few holdouts, so all sense has gone out the window.

The only sensible thing for the rest of us to do, is to stop engaging. Don't argue, don't respond, don't report their ongoings. If they don't get attention in any way, but experience the uncomfortable pressure from the gov't and the society, more and more of them will give it up. With giving them the attention, it's become a status for them. Remove the status, remove the attention, and there's nothing left to pride themselves with.

So come on, all amothers here. Let's just ignore them.

Well said, jkl

amother
Royalblue

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 3:30 pm
Larry Palevsky (so called) MD
Michael Sussman (Lawyer)
UJCC United Jewish community council. Arranged the asifa

yksraya

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 4:26 pm
Is the anti vax event a measles party?!?!

I'm concerned that with so many anti vaxers under one roof, at least some may currently have measles (knowingly or unknowingly).

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 21 2019, 10:49 pm
Silber
Fleishman
Akeres Habais
Not sure about this: enrichparenting.org? any opinion about enrichedparenting.org? Did they remove anti vax content ...I did not chap fully

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 21 2019, 10:57 pm
Dr Bark
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics