Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Mothers of difficult children

behappy2

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 8:21 pm
I just want you to know that you're amazing and wonderful and special. Even when you don't know it. Even when the whole world doesn't know it. Especially when people make you feel bad for doing what you think and hope is best for them. Even when you aren't sure it's best for them. There isn't a guide book for raising a difficult child. And it takes tremendous strength, wisdom, resourcefulness, patience and perseverance to try again and again and again until you reach them. I just want you to know today that I see you and I'm rooting for you and I think you are amazing!

Last edited by behappy2 on Mon, May 13 2019, 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

mig100

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 8:22 pm
Beautifull post!!

newmother

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 8:23 pm
Thank you! I really needed this today!

amother
Aquamarine

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 8:45 am
best best best post ive ever read on this platform!!!!!
thank you

amother
Plum

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 8:50 am
Thank you.

I hope you are a conduit for Hashem Himself.

DVOM

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 9:01 am
oh honey, I really needed to hear this today. Thank you!

mom of cuties

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 9:35 am
Oh thank you thank you! Today was actually a good day bh but it’s always good to hear!

Jewishmom8

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 9:48 am
Thank you.

amother
Aubergine

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 10:21 am
OK now I'm teary.

I have a school meeting in 2 hours and I am armed with your kind words! Thank you!

merrygold

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 12:23 pm
Thank you so much!

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 12:25 pm
Thank you. I appreciate your kind words.

We really don't get enough recognition sometimes.

bigsis144

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 1:34 pm
Thank you, it means a lot to get love and kindness directed at me so that I in turn can be strong and kind for my kids.

❤️

amother
Ivory

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 1:41 pm
Another thank you from a mom who has been the recipient of many unkind words and hurtful stares when her child misbehaved constantly.

amother
White

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 1:47 pm
behappy2 wrote:
I just want you to know that you're amazing and wonderful and special. Even when you don't know it. Even when the whole world doesn't know it. Especially when people make you feel bad for doing what you think and hope is best for them. Even when you aren't sure it's best for them. There isn't a guide book for raising a difficult child. And it takes tremendous strength, wisdom, resourcefulness, patience and perseverance to try again and again and again until you reach them. I just want you to know today that I see you and I'm rooting for you and I think you are amazing!

Thank you. I like the fact that you said “difficult” child vs one with diagnoses. I have some difficult (but cute) DCs but always feel that I can’t talk about it because they don’t have any diagnoses and people on here tend to blame everything else on shoddy parenting. Thanks again.

amother
White

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 1:52 pm
behappy2 wrote:

“Raising your difficult child” mmmm, has a nice ring to it....

Maybe each page should have one of these icons and no words. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😱😭🤯😫🧟‍♂️ And a glass of 🍷 for those who partake. Whine for everyone else. 🤭

amother
Indigo

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 2:07 pm
amother [ White ] wrote:
Thank you. I like the fact that you said “difficult” child vs one with diagnoses. I have some difficult (but cute) DCs but always feel that I can’t talk about it because they don’t have any diagnoses and people on here tend to blame everything else on shoddy parenting. Thanks again.

I'm embarrassed to say that I used to be one of those people who assumed bad parenting when witnessing untamed behavior. Until I was blessed with a difficult child of my own. I guess Hashem had the last laugh.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics