Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
New York Meet up
  Previous  1  2  3 8  9  10 11  12  13  Next

simba

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 6:31 am
dankbar wrote:
With your wig all set, take the bother to get dressed you only pop in for reception or dessert & don't stay for the entire event?
You must be chassidish then.

I’m dressed and work around the corner! My wig was set in the rain yesterday! I’ll pop in because it’s my lunch break and I’m on a time clock. Looking forward.

Rappel

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 6:37 am
This looks like it will be a really fun crew! Enjoy, ye New Yorkers!

dankbar

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 6:45 am
How was yours?

doctorima

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 6:52 am
Sorry, as I PM'd Mommy3b2c, Tuesdays aren't good for me, and while I hoped to drop in even for 5 minutes, the location is too far from where I'll be to make that an option. I hope everyone who can come has a wonderful time!

Rappel

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 6:59 am
dankbar wrote:
How was yours?

Very chilled, and also very interesting Smile I was sad to leave for my bus - we'd been talking for two hours, yet I felt like I'd only just begun to get to know these amazing women.

Before the meet-up, I had been hoping for a social day, with maybe a little interest. The actual meet-up surpassed my expectations by miles. I met people whom I love in real life, and not just behind a screen. I feel like we really clicked.

Zehava

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 8:02 am
Sorry I think I’ll sit this one out and keep pretending I am who you all think I am. Not that I really know who you think I am. But chances are it’s different than the image I project irl.
Besides, dd threw up on the way to school so I already took a car to bring her a change of clothes, and now the baby is napping.
Have fun y’all!!

Fabulous

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 8:06 am
I Iyh hope to come if I find parking but I will be super on time bec I have to leave to work practically at the same time. I will likely just say hi for 5-10 min. How will we find each other?

Amelia Bedelia

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 8:10 am
Zehava wrote:
Sorry I think I’ll sit this one out and keep pretending I am who you all think I am. Not that I really know who you think I am. But chances are it’s different than the image I project irl.
Besides, dd threw up on the way to school so I already took a car to bring her a change of clothes, and now the baby is napping.
Have fun y’all!!

Oh, well. Was so hoping to meet you.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 8:10 am
doctorima wrote:
Sorry, as I PM'd Mommy3b2c, Tuesdays aren't good for me, and while I hoped to drop in even for 5 minutes, the location is too far from where I'll be to make that an option. I hope everyone who can come has a wonderful time!

Oh, so disappointed! Would've been nice to meet you.

dankbar

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 8:12 am
You'll follow the noise

Sunny Days

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 8:14 am
Hey, finishing up an appt. hoping to pop in beh

mommy3b2c

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 8:18 am
Zehava wrote:
Have fun y’all!!

Too bad. I really wanted to meet you.

mommy3b2c

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 8:18 am
gamzehyaavor wrote:
Hey, finishing up an appt. hoping to pop in beh

Please come!

mommy3b2c

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 8:19 am
Fabulous wrote:
I Iyh hope to come if I find parking but I will be super on time bec I have to leave to work practically at the same time. I will likely just say hi for 5-10 min. How will we find each other?

You can text me when you get there.

Zehava

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 8:21 am
mommy3b2c wrote:
Too bad. I really wanted to meet you.

We can meet privately 😊

Ema of 5

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 8:22 am
What ended up happening with an evening or Sunday meetup, for those of us who work? I’d really love that....it would be super awesome if people wanted to get together to go out and eat in the 5T, but I guess if Brooklyn works better I could make that work. Have I ever mentioned I absolutely detest Brooklyn, and driving in Brooklyn?

Sunny Days

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 9:27 am
mommy3b2c wrote:
Please come!

Making my way out in a few beh. How will I know where you’re sitting?

Fabulous

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 9:31 am
I’m here Smile

simba

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 9:34 am
Fabulous wrote:
I’m here Smile

I’m getting a salad and sitting down. Grey long sweater vest..come join me.

doctorima

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 10:08 am
How's it going? Who's there? Thinking of you all from several miles away. Wearing a greyish sweater and dark skirt in case you're looking for me. Smile
Page 9 of 13   Previous  1  2  3 8  9  10 11  12  13  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries