Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Rain Rain Rain
Previous  1  2

ny21

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 11:21 am
Wednesday is going to be a nice day !

Tzutzie

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 11:21 am
It's s tull cloudy but the rain has ceased for a few minutes. It looks like the sun is trying to peak through....
And it's cold! The heat is set for 71!

Tzutzie

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 11:23 am
ny21 wrote:
Wednesday is going to be a nice day !

Iyh! Really looking forward. Dh wants to do some yard work so it sounds like it'll work out perfectly! Bh!!

amother
Aubergine

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 12:39 pm
I just try to focus on, b"H Shabbos was so beautiful. Got to enjoy outside. I find a long Shabbos stuck inside pretty hard sometimes. The cold icky days make us appreciate the beautiful days all the more
*grateful*

Tzutzie

Post Thu, May 16 2019, 9:39 am
Anyone else loving this sun?

With all the rain these past few weeks, the grass is so TALL! And GREEN.
Thank you hashem! Sunny Flower

thunderstorm

Post Thu, May 16 2019, 9:47 am
Yes . I'm sitting outside right now. Baby is swinging and dozing off. The birds are chirping and singing. My grass is freshly cut and it smells so nice and springy. I brought all my indoor plants out to my screened in porch. I cleaned up the porch for Shabbos so that we can enjoy it even more. There was a ton of pollen on my table and chairs and it'll probably be coated by tomorrow with another new layer...I LOVE this weather today. Mah Rabu Maasecha HaShem...even when it rains.

amother
Olive

Post Thu, May 16 2019, 9:54 am
Newly pregnant and literally didnt notice the weather at all. Just trying to survive... 2 toddlers living on too many shows and too much candy. Thanks for the update:) never would have known!

Tzutzie

Post Thu, May 16 2019, 10:03 am
thunderstorm wrote:
Yes . I'm sitting outside right now. Baby is swinging and dozing off. The birds are chirping and singing. My grass is freshly cut and it smells so nice and springy. I brought all my indoor plants out to my screened in porch. I cleaned up the porch for Shabbos so that we can enjoy it even more. There was a ton of pollen on my table and chairs and it'll probably be coated by tomorrow with another new layer...I LOVE this weather today. Mah Rabu Maasecha HaShem...even when it rains.

Dh cleaned up around here yesterday. I need to wash the seat cushions. I didn't take it indoors last fall. So I'm still inside. Maybe I should drag up a chair, it'll put me in labor LOL or mow the lawn... I'd totally do that if we owned a mower lol.
Gotta call they guy to have the grass cut today.

Tzutzie

Post Thu, May 16 2019, 10:04 am
amother [ Olive ] wrote:
Newly pregnant and literally didnt notice the weather at all. Just trying to survive... 2 toddlers living on too many shows and too much candy. Thanks for the update:) never would have known!

B'shaa tova!!!
Maybe go out and get some sunshine. It might help you!
Candy and shows won't kill your kids. They'll grow up just fine. Take them out. You'll all feel a little better.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries