Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Anti vaxxers are evil
Previous  1  2

meme6

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 2:27 pm
trixx wrote:
Uh right, that's exactly why some people don't want to give it to their kids if they have reason to suspect it might backfire.

Those that have a real reaction to shots is minscule. Don’t take Motrin don’t take any meds cause u can have a reaction!! That’s wrong

meme6

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 2:28 pm
amother [ Magenta ] wrote:
Oh, definitely not something wrong with the man-made shot. It must be that G-d created a defective person. Please.

Yes kids are born with issues no one is born perfect!

naturalmom5

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 2:29 pm
amother [ Blush ] wrote:
How can you know that their reasons are not valid? Maybe some of them go along with the conspiracies but I have a friend who she and her sil both had children with severe adverse reactions (one in vegetative state right after) so of course the entire family stopped vaccinating. I personally said that bh my kids and all my extended family members are totally fine so I’d rather follow the law and be a mench but I still validate them. Am I so off?

There was no in my son's class who went to severe anophylactic shock from the slightest smell of peanut butter when he was 5
One time I had to bathe my son and change his clothes .
He missed his bus and I didn't have a car, because he had a drop of pb on his pants
Should we can all PB
Jail time if anyone is found with p butter

amother
Firebrick

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 2:33 pm
ectomorph wrote:
The forum was being taken over by anti vaxxers so I wanted to show any reporters reading it that no, this isnt normal

What are you talking about. I don't think there has ever been a vax thread that wasn't dominated by pro vaxxers. I have no idea what threads you've seen otherwise.

yksraya

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 2:39 pm
amother [ Magenta ] wrote:
Oh, definitely not something wrong with the man-made shot. It must be that G-d created a defective person. Please.

So if someone has cancer, they should not get treatment because it's "man made"?

And yes, we people do have defects. Some physical, some emotionally etc. Some are clumsy, some are not smart, we all have chisronos. Only Hashem is perfect.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics