Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Just wondering....

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 5:30 pm
I am pro vaccines, my kids receive all immunisations on time, in order and all the rest that the drs advise!

So I am just wondering. Those who don’t vaccinate and assume that their children will get measles (for example) as just a childhood illness, get over it and have immunity for life, what if they never catch it?

What will happen then if as an adult their child becomes unwell with a potentially serious illness and following treatment their immune system is compromised? Or they develop a chronic illness that requires immunosuppressant drugs to treat it.

What will happen then if there is another measles epidemic? What will these parents do? Other than realise that what might have happened to others because they didn’t vaccinate is now happening to them? Or is that all that will happen? They will have a sudden dose of reality?

I’m not C”V wishing bad upon anyone I’m just wondering if they have thought that far ahead.

amother
Papaya

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 6:30 pm
I’m not in their brain so I can’t tell you (lol, if I would’ve been I’d do some tweaking) but anyway, doubt that they’re being ruia es hanoled- theyre only thinking of the ‘them’ & ‘now’.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics