Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Anyone currently living in Linden NJ?
Previous  1  2

amother
Orchid

Post Wed, May 15 2019, 1:47 pm
amother [ Ginger ] wrote:
Right.
The MO community in Linden has a mikvah and the chasidish residents use it, But AFAIK the chasidish commnity does not have their own womens mikvah.

Why would they need their own women’s mikvah?

amother
Seagreen

Post Wed, May 15 2019, 1:54 pm
amother [ Orchid ] wrote:
Why would they need their own women’s mikvah?

Maybe different Chumrahs?

CPenzias

Post Wed, May 15 2019, 3:34 pm
I live in Linden. My friend just went through a divorce and has been trying to sell her house. The rabbi has been holding it in contract with no intention of buying it....just so the other chasidim can't buy it. Apparently different chasidim don't like each other. What can I say? Live and learn. I'm so disgusted, I can't even.
I've been living here for 5 years. In the modern orthodox community. It's a shame that the Rabbi has been doing this to my friend. A truly selfish, disgusting person.

amother
Ginger

Post Wed, May 15 2019, 3:38 pm
CPenzias wrote:
I live in Linden. My friend just went through a divorce and has been trying to sell her house. The rabbi has been holding it in contract with no intention of buying it....just so the other chasidim can't buy it. Apparently different chasidim don't like each other. What can I say? Live and learn. I'm so disgusted, I can't even.
I've been living here for 5 years. In the modern orthodox community. It's a shame that the Rabbi has been doing this to my friend. A truly selfish, disgusting person.

Wow, you are making strong allegations.
The people who moved there are not all chasidim of that Rabbi.
I know someone who lives there and all types of frum Jews are welcome there.

CPenzias

Post Wed, May 15 2019, 3:47 pm
amother [ Ginger ] wrote:
Wow, you are making strong allegations.
The people who moved there are not all chasidim of that Rabbi.
I know someone who lives there and all types of frum Jews are welcome there.

I'm not making allegations against everyone. Just the Rabbi. Rottenberg. And fyi, he's playing these games with ELEVEN houses so shame on him. People should be aware of getting involved with him.

CPenzias

Post Wed, May 15 2019, 4:17 pm
It very much bothers me when someone attacks, that they do it on imamother. Grow a pair and use your screen name like I am!

amother
Ginger

Post Wed, May 15 2019, 4:49 pm
CPenzias wrote:
It very much bothers me when someone attacks, that they do it on imamother. Grow a pair and use your screen name like I am!

I am not attacking.
I am defending the Rabbi.
The only one attacking and spreading l”h here is you.
Thanks to whoever reported the post above.

CPenzias

Post Wed, May 15 2019, 6:01 pm
This actually is not l"h. It is warning others..
Additionally, I don't understand why you would defend someone who is making the life of people so unnecessarily difficult. When those chasidim buy a house they have to buy it through him. If you think that a "rabbi" holding homes under contract and therefore not allowing people to move on with their lives then I really don't know what to say to you. My friend moved out of her house as a result of the divorce and is now paying a rent and a mortgage. What this "rabbi" is doing is unethical.
Furthermore, you say this is l"h....l"h is bad for the person speaking it as well as for who is being spoken about.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics