Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Carriage

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 15 2019, 8:48 pm
I live 2 flights up and im looking for a carriage that can easily be shlepped up ànd can be fold with one hand and reclined all the way should also have good wheels. Any recommendations?

gande

Post Wed, May 15 2019, 9:26 pm
bugaboo bee

OutATowner

Post Wed, May 15 2019, 9:36 pm
For sure Baby Jogger Citi Mini

amother
Mustard

Post Wed, May 15 2019, 9:49 pm
The bugaboo bee does NOT go up and down stairs easily, it's hell! And it's not made for that, the stroller will break in no time.
OP, you need a stroller with big air tires. Like a mountain buggy or baby jogger, city mini...

amother
Azure

Post Wed, May 15 2019, 10:14 pm
Cybex priam with luxe seat

ectomorph

Post Wed, May 15 2019, 10:29 pm
City mini

monkeys

Post Wed, May 15 2019, 11:15 pm
Mountain buggy! I shlepped mine up and down stairs for 4 years. They’re built like steel.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, May 15 2019, 11:20 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I live 2 flights up and im looking for a carriage that can easily be shlepped up ànd can be fold with one hand and reclined all the way should also have good wheels. Any recommendations?

I would look into the uppa baby minu

amother
Brown

Post Thu, May 16 2019, 12:12 am
I have the bugaboo fox and I love it.
It doesn't have one-hand fold, but extremely easy two-hand fold. (I usually remove the seat from base with my baby in it, fold the base and then deal with the seat.)
It is a dream up steps, has great reclining options, is super comfy, has awesome wheels.

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 16 2019, 1:19 am
Thank you everyone for your response. I will look into each of them. The bugaboo doesn't have good wheels. City mini sounds like he's good wheels to bump up the carriage but when it's folded is it heavy to shlep?

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 16 2019, 1:20 am
amother [ Pumpkin ] wrote:
I would look into the uppa baby minu

It's a traveling carriage correct? Doesn't look like the seat can lay down flat. Am I right? Does it wheel well?

Surrendered

Post Thu, May 16 2019, 1:24 am
I have the Doona, with two flights of stairs.
I just fold the carriage into a car seat and carry it down as car seat. Simplest solution.

amother
Mustard

Post Thu, May 16 2019, 7:48 am
The bugaboo, any bugaboo is not made to bump up and down stairs regularly, it'll break very fast. And the doona is not a stroller, it's a carseat.

blessedjmom

Post Thu, May 16 2019, 8:47 am
The silver cross wing is a travel stroller. It's a one hand fold. Super convenient. Can be taken on a plane. It lies down flat. And extremely lightweight .
I don't think would be good for bumping up and down steps. But it's so easy to hold on one shoulder. And hold baby in your other hand.

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 16 2019, 9:16 am
blessedjmom wrote:
The silver cross wing is a travel stroller. It's a one hand fold. Super convenient. Can be taken on a plane. It lies down flat. And extremely lightweight .
I don't think would be good for bumping up and down steps. But it's so easy to hold on one shoulder. And hold baby in your other hand.

When it's folded is it easy to shlep it up the steps? Are the wheels good?

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 16 2019, 9:18 am
amother [ Mustard ] wrote:
The bugaboo bee does NOT go up and down stairs easily, it's hell! And it's not made for that, the stroller will break in no time.
OP, you need a stroller with big air tires. Like a mountain buggy or baby jogger, city mini...
[b]
Does not have to be big tires but not small ones either and it should push smoothly

amother
Orchid

Post Thu, May 16 2019, 10:19 am
I have done it with the city mini gt for three kids (same stroller) still looks amazing, very comfy and extremely sturdy.
I love mine.

southernbubby

Post Thu, May 16 2019, 10:25 am
Surrendered wrote:
I have the Doona, with two flights of stairs.
I just fold the carriage into a car seat and carry it down as car seat. Simplest solution.

Till what age or size will the car seat work?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics