Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Now she's immune, but will her baby survive?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 16 2019, 2:41 pm
southernbubby wrote:
One health food store was selling an expensive trio of herbs that was being sold as either a preventative or a cure for measles. Could it be that Medicaid patients still manage to fork over $$$ for this nonsense?

It is the same people. They want the alternative medicine to give them a sense of control. They don't care one bit if big pharmaceuticals earn. The unta frum are a different demographic than those concerned with that.

amother
Brunette

Post Thu, May 16 2019, 3:05 pm
amother [ Mint ] wrote:
If you have such an issue why block it don't log on Scratching Head What I can sorta but not really understand not vaxing and hoping herd immunity saves your child from these diseases. But thinking it good and healthy for your child to contract these diseases just boggles my mind. Measles chicken pox and others is considered a childhood disease because this disease is the children were passing around not because a child needs to get them!!

They were diseases that one typically had once as a child and then never again (in most cases).

amother
Tangerine

Post Thu, May 16 2019, 3:14 pm
amother [ Brunette ] wrote:
They were diseases that one typically had once as a child and then never again (in most cases).

Right, those who didn't die from it never got it again.

yksraya

Post Thu, May 16 2019, 3:25 pm
amother [ Blonde ] wrote:
I think that's the philosophical issue. Why should I subject my child to 'toxins' to assist in the global mission of measles eradication. "not my battle, not my kid".

Because if you actually expose your kid to measles, it can be fatal! And if you don't expose the kid to measles, what if the kid gets it later in life in pregnancy?

amother
Mint

Post Thu, May 16 2019, 3:32 pm

No they are diseases that you usually only get once in your lifetime you usually that happens at a younger age but you don't only get it when you're a child you can get it as an adult you get it when it strikes it hits you
For example if someone I was lucky not to get measles as a child. but their children came home from school with the measles the measles virus will not look at the parent say hey you're not a child I'm not going to infect you.

amother
Brunette

Post Thu, May 16 2019, 3:38 pm
amother [ Mint ] wrote:
No they are diseases that you usually only get once in your lifetime you usually that happens at a younger age but you don't only get it when you're a child you can get it as an adult you get it when it strikes it hits you
For example if someone I was lucky not to get measles as a child. but their children came home from school with the measles the measles virus will not look at the parent say hey you're not a child I'm not going to infect you.

They’re called childhood diseases because one *typically* had it once as a child and then never again *in most cases*.

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, May 16 2019, 3:38 pm
amother [ Mint ] wrote:

Really?

I’m so surprised. I thought the measles looks at adults and says, “this is a mild childhood disease. I’m not going to spread to you because you’re an adult.”

That’s not the way it works?

I mean how can an adult get it? It’s a mild childhood disease. I even saw that on the internet. Even the “center for spread of infectious but MILD childhood diseases” said so. You must be wrong. Vaccinations are much worse. Besides, all doctors are part of a conspiracy to kill us.

Do your research. It’s true.

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, May 16 2019, 3:39 pm
amother [ Tangerine ] wrote:
Right, those who didn't die from it never got it again.

You want to hear something amazing? Even the ones who DID die from it never got it again. What a special disease.

amother
Mint

Post Thu, May 16 2019, 3:50 pm
They’re called childhood diseases because one *typically* had it once as a child and then never again *in most cases*.

I get that but I get this feeling from reading too many posts here I feel that because they're labeled childhood diseases people really think them as a passage of childhood instead of a deadly disease Bec most of the non vaxers never had measles

amother
Brunette

Post Thu, May 16 2019, 3:52 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
You want to hear something amazing? Even the ones who DID die from it never got it again. What a special disease.

Lol Now that’s a fact

yksraya

Post Thu, May 16 2019, 5:13 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
Really?

I’m so surprised. I thought the measles looks at adults and says, “this is a mild childhood disease. I’m not going to spread to you because you’re an adult.”

That’s not the way it works?

I mean how can an adult get it? It’s a mild childhood disease. I even saw that on the internet. Even the “center for spread of infectious but MILD childhood diseases” said so. You must be wrong. Vaccinations are much worse. Besides, all doctors are part of a conspiracy to kill us.

Do your research. It’s true.

Yeah! Even our orthodox jewish family practitioner wants to kill us jews!
Lol

southernbubby

Post Thu, May 16 2019, 5:56 pm
yksraya wrote:
Yeah! Even our orthodox jewish family practitioner wants to kill us jews!
Lol

Everyone knows that he gets kick back from the mortuary business.

amother
Magenta

Post Thu, May 16 2019, 6:46 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
You’re idiocy is astounding. Cancer patients have very good reasons why they shouldn’t get disease, but vaccines are not safe for them. What are they supposed to do? Stay quarantined forever because of a bunch of insane, evil idiots.

Exactly my cancer patient was quarantined for 10 mos straight while my anti-vax neighbors send their kids playing in front of my door every day

dankbar

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 4:00 pm
What happened with her baby at end?

nchr

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 5:02 pm
dankbar wrote:
What happened with her baby at end?

I have no idea, but a baby born at 25 weeks has a lot in front of him/her so even if the measles complications are passed, we should still daven for the mother and baby and IYH everything will work out.
Page 8 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 Recent Topics