Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Why all the anti vaxxers post anonymously?
Previous  1  2

amother
Teal

Post Thu, May 16 2019, 10:16 pm
I barely read the vax discussions, and even rarer do I post bec. its pointless. I never engage anyone in discussion on the topic. I would if s/o would approach me with a real desire to know more, but so far no one has done so.
I'm very open about my not vaxing IRL and I don't feel threatened at all. PPl may not agree wiht me IRL but they don't judge me based on this one factor; they know me as a whole person and appreciate my many qualities even if they don't like this one aspect.
There is a ton of hate here, which I feel is wrong, but a bit understandable based on the fear some of you have (legit or otherwise). In any event, I feel that using my SN will sort of be the death of my life on imamother bec. I'll be judged only on that and nothing else I say will ever matter.
And yes, if someone calls me 'evil' or says that locking me up in prison is too kind, I do feel hated.
Just explaining OP's why.

gamanit

Post Fri, May 17 2019, 2:13 am
Cowardice
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics