Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Article in Lakewood Voice

Mommyg8

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 10:34 am
I hope I'm allowed to post this, and I'm not sure if it came out clear Confused . But I absolutely LOVED this article by "Dr. T".

What do you think?

elisheva25

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 10:46 am
Just read this article. I think it’s very good. Problem is she throws a bunch of points together, than need to be addressed separately. And while it’s truly there is materialism, I think to combat it adults/ parents need to talk about HaShem in our everyday life. Our kids need to hear us have a relationship with HaShem. Our kids need to be spoke to about living a life that HaShem wants, not just rules of society. We need to speak to their hearts, and infuse their lives with meaning . That’s my approach.

southernbubby

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 12:12 pm
People always have the choice not to be crowd followers and people pleasers but the younger generation seem even less interested in individuality than their parents were.
So now we have a frum economy that greatly inflates the cost of being Jewish and we wonder why there are so many disgruntled people.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 12:16 pm
She is right on target.
Unfortunately rings very true.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational