Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Shein.com

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 3:36 pm
Anyone order from there? Hows the sizing? What size are u usually and what size do u get? Any plus size women get from there?

blessedjmom

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 3:45 pm
I ordered some things recently. I'm a 6-8 usually. I ordered some things in size M. Some in L. And they were all big. Where as I'm usually a M. From shein I would recommend reading the reviews, and on most things don't size up. I would get size small for myself next time.

esther36

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 9:52 pm
I ordered and found their sizing extremely inconsistent. The biggest problem I had with them was that it took almost two months to get a refund from returns which was insane!

ddmom

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 9:57 pm
They refunded me within a week but sizing was extremely inconsistent.
I had to return most of what I bought!

SuperWify

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 10:19 pm
The sizing Is extremely inconsistent even if you follow their measurements. I’m a 6-8 and I ordered mostly small and they were tiny. The time before I ordered medium and it was huge... it’s not a big gamble though because the returns are free and fast.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 10:23 pm
SuperWify wrote:
The sizing Is extremely inconsistent even if you follow their measurements. I’m a 6-8 and I ordered mostly small and they were tiny. The time before I ordered medium and it was huge... it’s not a big gamble though because the returns are free and fast.

All returns are free? I understood that it's only first return that's free and after that it's $8 which is not worth it as most of their stuff is well-priced. I did pretty well there myself. I ordered three tops for a total of $40, and I used them all for one season. The clothes aren't necessarily quality, but I'm fine with that. I'd rather keep replacing cheap stuff than buy expensive and feel like I need to wear them out for years and years.

Notsobusy

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 10:38 pm
amother [ Aquamarine ] wrote:
All returns are free? I understood that it's only first return that's free and after that it's $8 which is not worth it as most of their stuff is well-priced. I did pretty well there myself. I ordered three tops for a total of $40, and I used them all for one season. The clothes aren't necessarily quality, but I'm fine with that. I'd rather keep replacing cheap stuff than buy expensive and feel like I need to wear them out for years and years.

As long as you return everything from one order together, the return is free. If you're returning three things from one order and you ship them back separately then you will have to pay the shipping. We did well there also, sometimes we return almost everything we buy, but we have gotten great deals.

forgetit

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 10:47 pm
I also found sizing inconsistent which is why I order several sizes and then return the ones I don't need. I had more success with kids clothing than with adults, though.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 10:51 pm
Notsobusy wrote:
As long as you return everything from one order together, the return is free. If you're returning three things from one order and you ship them back separately then you will have to pay the shipping. We did well there also, sometimes we return almost everything we buy, but we have gotten great deals.

Thanks! That's good to hear! I just placed an order and received one item that's too small. It cost so little that I didn't care, but it's good to know if the rest don't either fit, I can return. My last order everything was slightly large, not too large to wear but I like well-fit, so this time I went a size smaller and this one top I already received is too tight.

Good to know about how their returns work. Thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics