Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Humid heat + chassidish... HELP!
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7

salt

Post Mon, May 20 2019, 2:28 am
Israeli_C wrote:

- Floor length skirts: depends on minhag hamakom. If women in my area wear them (they do!!) then I can too! Yay!!

The advantage of this is that you can wear socks or knee-high stockings and don't have to wear tights.
That makes a big difference in the heat!
I don't even wear tights in the winter - I hate the tight, closed feeling.

Seashell

Post Mon, May 20 2019, 2:54 am
Israeli_C wrote:
This is where I'm confused - do pony sheitels have a 'finished' hairline? I thought a pony sheitel was like a fall only with a pony updo? I need to see these in person, I'm intrigued! Tongue Out

A pony sheitle is like a full regular sheitle, just the way it’s made makes it easier to put in a pony tail. The back can be brushed up more easily, plus there are more clips on sides /back to hide your hair. Honestly I found it challenging to put on, hide all my hair, & all the clips were uncomfortable. (A regular sheitle u basically just need to make sure front is covered properly, a pony u need to be careful with back & sides too.) But it was an amazing feeling have the hair up & off my neck!! There are also many companies- could be a more expensive one would’ve been more comfortable.
If I looked decent in short hair I’d get a really short sheitle, chin length for summer-that would prob be even better.
Page 7 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 Recent Topics