Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Allergies
Need more info pls....

pg

Post Mon, May 20 2019, 9:56 pm
So my child 7 month old has eczema (very in style) mainly his face and hands. He's extremely itchy and cries alot. Was by allergy dr and went off the foods he's allergic to. Then did a week bleach bath wet wraps twice a day cortisone.. Immediately got much better but a day after stopping the cortisone it came back. So I'm hearing there is a organization renting out a hotel in Switzerland. So my question is if anyone was there and if it completely heals it... Any info would be greatly appreciated.

momsrus

Post Mon, May 20 2019, 10:00 pm
It’s called Kumi Uri.

I don’t know anyone that went. Dr Guindi in Brooklyn has a eczema Protocol that’s supposed to work

Good luck it’s so difficult.

amother
Indigo

Post Mon, May 20 2019, 11:20 pm
Oy. Please stay away from cortisone. How long have you been completely off the foods? Did they test for many foods or only the most common ones? It's very important to test for everything. Do skin tests and bloodwork. And stay off those foods absolutely 100% without exception. If you do that, it can take a few weeks for things to clear up, but they should improve significantly. If he's allergic and he continues exposure to those foods, nothing will help the eczema.

yerushamama

Post Mon, May 20 2019, 11:35 pm
Check for environmental allergies. My ds used to break out in hives, from infancy , and elimination diets didn't help at all! We eventually found out that he is allergic to sand, which unfortunately, is everywhere. It blows around from sandboxes, and if any gets on his skin, out pop the hives! B"H it is getting better as he gets older.

pg

Post Tue, May 21 2019, 12:32 am
Thanks so much for taking the time to respond. They did skin testing for 8 food groups and he's highly allergic to eggs and peanuts. Have another appt scheduled in a few weeks should I request bloodwork done as well then?

busy1

Post Tue, May 21 2019, 1:09 am
Yes I know about Switzerland. I have seen kids there heal completely. Eczema was horrible and they healed beautifully. For most of the kids and adults it helped. You can pm me for more information

2gether

Post Tue, May 21 2019, 1:48 am
https://www.imamother.com/foru.....63312

dankbar

Post Tue, May 21 2019, 1:49 am
Take him to kiniseologist. Most food intolerance don't show up in medical allergy testing

amother
Cerulean

Post Tue, May 21 2019, 2:36 am
we went with kumi uri to Davos, my child's eczema cleared up beautifully (no cortisone), and then it all came back within a week of getting back home.

Further extensive allergy testing showed serious environmental allergies. still looking for a solution (besides for moving).
Meanwhile child takes an anti histamine every day which helps to a certain extent.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics