Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Restaurant in Bnei Brak?

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 21 2019, 5:05 am
Can someone please suggest a restaurant (milchig or fleshig) in Bnei Brak that has room for sitting & eating? (not a take out falafel kind of restaurant)

Thank you Smile

amother
Amethyst

Post Tue, May 21 2019, 5:28 am
I've been to Misada Yehudit on the outskirts of Bnei Brak. It's a fleishig sit down restaurant under Rav Landau's hechsher.

The food is nice "heimish style". Not five starts but not bad, and the service is quick.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Tue, May 21 2019, 5:31 am
I think chazon ish street like 3 blocks from rabbi Akva. They has simple homey fleishig food sit in low price. I dont renember if there was a waiter. 8 ?years ago maybe someone will remember

Israeli_C

Post Tue, May 21 2019, 6:14 am
amother [ Amethyst ] wrote:
I've been to Misada Yehudit on the outskirts of Bnei Brak. It's a fleishig sit down restaurant under Rav Landau's hechsher.

The food is nice "heimish style". Not five starts but not bad, and the service is quick.

I second Ha'Misada Ha'Yehudit if you really must stay within the confines of Bnei Brak (which is basically a city of take out only).

Venture a little towards Ramat Gan and you've got Nagisa Sushi (Rabbanut Bnei Brak, Mehadrin Badatz Bet Yosef) - very tasty! https://www.eluna.com/rest/Nag......asp?

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 21 2019, 7:02 am
What kind of food does hamisada yehudit serve?

Is there any dairy place with ample sitting room (10 people)? like Pizza/pasta/salad?

amother
Amethyst

Post Tue, May 21 2019, 7:08 am
Bnei Brak itself doesn't really have many sit down options.

Misada yehudit has a regular fleishigs menu: starters, dips, soups, mains - chicken/steak/pargiyot, sides like rice and french fries and desserts.

Israeli_C

Post Tue, May 21 2019, 7:39 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
What kind of food does hamisada yehudit serve?

Is there any dairy place with ample sitting room (10 people)? like Pizza/pasta/salad?

Pizza Shemesh on Jabotinsky 4 has lots of room for people to sit down

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 21 2019, 8:19 am
thank you so much!

amother
Brown

Post Tue, May 21 2019, 8:41 am
Israeli_C wrote:
Pizza Shemesh on Jabotinsky 4 has lots of room for people to sit down

Also Pizzale, same street. I don't know if they have a lots of seating. Personally I don't like them so much, expensive and mediocre but the ice creams look very good.

Muchan ou mezuman on Chazon Ish is fleishig and it's heimish. Cheap and very good food. I think they have a small sit down area on the 2nd floor, never sat there. Always a lot of local people there. My personal nr 1 pick.

amother
Brown

Post Tue, May 21 2019, 8:43 am
amother [ Periwinkle ] wrote:
I think chazon ish street like 3 blocks from rabbi Akva. They has simple homey fleishig food sit in low price. I dont renember if there was a waiter. 8 ?years ago maybe someone will remember

I guess you mean 'Muchan ou mezuman'. Simple food but cooked with love.

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, May 21 2019, 8:44 am
amother [ Brown ] wrote:
Also Pizzale, same street. I don't know if they have a lots of seating. Personally I don't like them so much, expensive and mediocre but the ice creams look very good.

Muchan ou mezuman on Chazon Ish is fleishig and it's heimish. Cheap and very good food. I think they have a small sit down area on the 2nd floor, never sat there. Always a lot of local people there. My personal nr 1 pick.

Pizzale has lots of seating and a really big pizza/ pasta/ ice cream menu.

In Beni brak the hechsherim do not allow or seriously limit seating.

SacN

Post Tue, May 21 2019, 10:07 am
https://agadir.co.il/branch/bnei-brak/

We recently went on a date here, good burgers but more restaurant-y than most burger joints. Machpud.

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 21 2019, 10:40 am
I appreciate the responses! Nice to know there are options.
SacN - wow that place looks delicious! was it packed when you went?

amother
Burgundy

Post Tue, May 21 2019, 3:14 pm
Pizzale is my favourite milky place. A really big amazing menu!
There’s cafe cafe in beser. At the end of Ben gurion corner of sheshet hayamim.
There’s also cafe cafe in merom neve - that’s on the border of bb and Ramat Gan. It’s reallt nice place to sit outside and eat. Next to a nice park with water fountain.
If you want meaty, on Ben gurion there’s meat stop and spicy- corner of teveria and Ben gurion.
Both sell similar wraps/Schwartz pitta both have small seating areas.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions