Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
12 measles threads! Enough already!
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
Peach

Post Wed, May 22 2019, 12:16 am
The ima that said she d rather have her kid catch "as a kid" can do whatever she wants just keep them 21-28 days home. Dont do a community favor to send kid out to shil grocery school corridors. We dont need your murderous favor to give measles for life to our pregnant daughter who just found out the immunity waned! My pregnant coworker with immunity weakened does not even go out to buy lunch!

Have your measles party and disapear for a month! If you chose this path / derech take responsability and baby sit for as long as the health department mandates!

amother
Papaya

Post Wed, May 22 2019, 8:37 am
what a ton of antivax misinformation

FACT: I like many people my age got vaccinated decades ago and am immune and checked that via titer test

WhatFor

Post Wed, May 22 2019, 8:56 am
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
The ima that said she d rather have her kid catch "as a kid" can do whatever she wants just keep them 21-28 days home. Dont do a community favor to send kid out to shil grocery school corridors. We dont need your murderous favor to give measles for life to our pregnant daughter who just found out the immunity waned! My pregnant coworker with immunity weakened does not even go out to buy lunch!

Have your measles party and disapear for a month! If you chose this path / derech take responsability and baby sit for as long as the health department mandates!

Is this real? After years of contributing to the measles epidemic through mass propaganda efforts, Peach is walking back on its original mission?

You saw it here first, ladies and.... ladies!

southernbubby

Post Wed, May 22 2019, 9:07 am
WhatFor wrote:
Is this real? After years of contributing to the measles epidemic through mass propaganda efforts, Peach is walking back on its original mission?

You saw it here first, ladies and.... ladies!

Only on imamother....

amother
Royalblue

Post Wed, May 22 2019, 9:08 am
Look we dont know if true

amother
Indigo

Post Wed, May 22 2019, 9:11 am
amother [ Royalblue ] wrote:
Look we dont know if true

She's referring to the fact that the amother color is Peach and as seen from her post, she's pro-vax.

southernbubby

Post Wed, May 22 2019, 9:17 am
I did read a news article about an island off the coast of Washington State where almost everyone was crunchy, natural, and non-vaccinated but the kids started making fun of the whole thing and it was considered cool to be vaccinated so the vaccination rate rose maybe 30% (I forgot the exact figure but it was significant).
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics