Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Monsey rental

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 22 2019, 1:47 pm
Looking to rent a 3 bedroom apartment or house in Monsey. Any leads would be greatly appreciated! Tia

ShishKabob

Post Wed, May 22 2019, 1:49 pm
Look in the Community Connections or the Monsey View. They are your best source. B'Hatzlocha

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 22 2019, 1:58 pm
ShishKabob wrote:
Look in the Community Connections or the Monsey View. They are your best source. B'Hatzlocha

Thank you. The Community Connection is a great resource and I have a few options I'm looking into, but I need more leads.

amother
Lavender

Post Wed, May 22 2019, 2:31 pm
Which area are you interested in? Im searching for a while already, I'm not having any luck in the area we want.
Look up the kol hatzibur, they have some listings.

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 22 2019, 4:31 pm
amother [ Lavender ] wrote:
Which area are you interested in? Im searching for a while already, I'm not having any luck in the area we want.
Look up the kol hatzibur, they have some listings.

We hope to find something, not in the center of Monsey but not too far out either. We’d consider Wesley Hills, Union/Viola Rd., Dr. Frank area. The search is a lot harder than expected.

Which area are you interested in?

amother
Lavender

Post Wed, May 22 2019, 5:01 pm
I saw advertised in Union/Viola area.
We're looking for in the center, between Francis and Calvert area-all streets in between.

ez-pass

Post Wed, May 22 2019, 5:02 pm
I saw one advertised in Pomona. If that interests you, you can pm me and I will see if I can find the info.

amother
Oak

Post Wed, May 22 2019, 7:07 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
We hope to find something, not in the center of Monsey but not too far out either. We’d consider Wesley Hills, Union/Viola Rd., Dr. Frank area. The search is a lot harder than expected.

Which area are you interested in?

Those are all veryyy different areas just saying .
Community connections is really ur best bet everyone I know puts ads there beside for places with a list like bates or blueberry hills.

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 22 2019, 7:56 pm
amother [ Oak ] wrote:
Those are all veryyy different areas just saying .
Community connections is really ur best bet everyone I know puts ads there beside for places with a list like bates or blueberry hills.

I know they are, but I can't be too choosy about one particular area because there aren't many options out there. I compiled a list from the Community Connections, but I was hoping there are more availabilities that I'm unaware of.

amother
Yellow

Post Wed, May 22 2019, 10:29 pm
Are you looking for short term or long term rental?

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 22 2019, 11:30 pm
amother [ Yellow ] wrote:
Are you looking for short term or long term rental?

Long term.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating