Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Outdoor Furniture suggestions

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 27 2019, 2:14 pm
We have a beautiful yard that we don't use enough. I think that a good part of the reason is because there isn't a good place to sit out there (so I stay inside as opposed to going out when my kids do which means they come in much faster).

B"H right now we have some funds available to get some outdoor furniture. We would like to keep the budget as low as possible (wouldn't we all) but are willing to spend at least a few hundred if necessary.

My thoughts are a swing and/or a small conversation group. I love swinging as does one of my DDs but I would like enough seats for a few people to sit & shmooze. (We do not need/want dining sets). I know lots of thing are on sale today but I'm getting a little overwhelmed by the choices.

If anyone has experience with any lower priced conversation sets (lovechair + 2 chairs, etc) or the self-standing swings I'd appreciate some advice!

Thanks!

Sorry for being amother, but lots of people irl know that this is what I'm looking for.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics