Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Prosecute PEACH!
Previous  1  2

amother
Sienna

Post Wed, May 29 2019, 12:27 pm
The person behind peach or whatever he calls his organization is a youngish guy who is socially awkward. He doesn’t have a job and this is how he keeps busy . He has close relatives who help him out. They have a loot of family funds so very few of them work. This is how they choose to spend their time and money. Poor wives and kids who keep getting sent home from school... very sad

watergirl

Post Wed, May 29 2019, 2:10 pm
amother [ Sienna ] wrote:
The person behind peach or whatever he calls his organization is a youngish guy who is socially awkward. He doesn’t have a job and this is how he keeps busy . He has close relatives who help him out. They have a loot of family funds so very few of them work. This is how they choose to spend their time and money. Poor wives and kids who keep getting sent home from school... very sad

There seem to be a lot of rumors about who is behind PEACH so just for fun, I looked them up on Guidestar. I wont say the name here, but you can feel free to look it up yourself. Its not a man, its a woman, and she lives in Woodmere.

LovetoLive

Post Wed, May 29 2019, 2:34 pm
watergirl wrote:
There seem to be a lot of rumors about who is behind PEACH so just for fun, I looked them up on Guidestar. I wont say the name here, but you can feel free to look it up yourself. Its not a man, its a woman, and she lives in Woodmere.

A little while back the people behind PEACH were exposed in a news article, and they must have used the same guidestar you did, because they named the same person. however they also had a statement from her denying any association.
So the question is really, is she lying?

watergirl

Post Wed, May 29 2019, 2:49 pm
LovetoLive wrote:
A little while back the people behind PEACH were exposed in a news article, and they must have used the same guidestar you did, because they named the same person. however they also had a statement from her denying any association.
So the question is really, is she lying?

I would hope they would not lie to the IRS!

ETA - they are also listed with the same info on Charity Navigator. They are a registered 501(c)(3). You cant just deny association.

momsrus

Post Wed, May 29 2019, 3:06 pm
amother [ Lilac ] wrote:
So, I’m going to post as amother. But, I do want to say this, with a disclaimer beforehand. I vaccinate my kids. I am not happy about it, but I’m doing it. That being said, in NY, and I’m assuming in more places, it is only legal to not vaccinate for a religious exemption. If we would perhaps have more freedom of choice, this would not be an issue.
Furthermore however, people that are concerned about vaccinating their kids, for health reasons, are still covered by the Torah that commands us to watch our health- venishmartem meod lenafshoseifchem...

This is the first and probably last time I’m posting on this topic- I think it’s pretty pointless, but I did want to comment on what you said, since I disagree with you on that point.
I do understand what your answer would be though, if you were to say that they are painting religious people as irresponsible, but I personally understand them, and believe that their doing so for no other option where this is something they obviously care a lot about, and feel strongly about and cannot choose to refuse vaccinations for other reasons.

Puleeze! Does the Torah also command us not to cross the street, not to travel and not to give peanut butter to kids. I mean do you know how many people died from these things?

itsmeima

Post Wed, May 29 2019, 11:56 pm
From her website: www.enrichedparenting.org > Our Response

Quote:
Although we welcome press, we do not appreciate the recent articles as they are inaccurate and misleading. To avert further confusion, we have changed our entity's name to Evaluating Novel and Relevant Information for Comprehensive Health and Emotional Development INC. Our organization is not affiliated nor did we create or distribute Peach magazine. We are an organization that supports religious, philosophical, and medical choice and are not, nor ever have been “anti” anything, other than coercion and loss of civil liberties. We support informed decision making and right of choice for all individuals. Our activities are geared toward education and health options on a wide variety of subjects, not limited to vaccine information. We do not avoid education nor limit open discussion and do not shy away from controversial topics. We recognize varied opinions and seek respectful dialogue. We are always looking to add resources and have been working on a separate resource for vaccine education so please keep checking back. The Buzzfeed news article stated “Representing the group, she (Rebecca Fleischmann) in 2017 signed a letter to the Department of Health and Human Services protesting current vaccine standards and accusing federal health officials of misleading the public about vaccines and autism.” Enriched Parenting was honored to have signed, along with over 55 other organizations nationwide, the ICAN submission to the HHS with regard to vaccine safety. We encourage you to read the HHS Notice in its entirety, along with the response of HHS and the most current reply to HHS.

Interestingly enough, if you go to the Wayback Machine (web.archive.org), you can see that they only removed their antivax material recently.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics