Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more
Expecting Twins
Previous  1  2

Israeli_C

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 11:31 pm
amother [ Aubergine ] wrote:
I happen to be researching Spatone now- and I guess it doesn't have a hechsher. Do I need to ask a rov if it is ok to take?

I got mine in Israel and it does have a hechsher (בד"צ איגוד רבנים)

TwinsMommy

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 11:37 pm
I was on bedrest for 15 weeks. Every twin pregnancy is different. Hatzlacha and B'Shaah tovah!

bargainlover

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 11:51 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I am willing to pay but cant find. I am looking for like 2 hrs twice a week. do you know of anything?

What area are you in?

You can put an ad in the Bp weekly, or hang a sign in Yeshiva for a mother’s helper.

Also iyh after your babies are born, definitely contact eim Leah for afternoon help , lunch and suppers. They’re amazing!

Bshaa tova and feel good!!

zcc

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 1:09 am
Eim Leah has/had (not sure which one) an option to pay for a mother’s helper - not necessarily only for postpartum mothers. so you could try that for now

Teomima

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 2:04 am
I worked till about a week or two before I delivered. I had a bad cold at the end of my twin pregnancy and was missing so much work because of that, I just decided to start my maternity leave a little early.

I also recommend Spatone. I pour it into a glass of orange juice (vitamin c helps with iron absorption) and you can't even tell it's there. It's the only iron suppliment that doesn't stop me up.

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 9:52 am
zcc wrote:
Eim Leah has/had (not sure which one) an option to pay for a mother’s helper - not necessarily only for postpartum mothers. so you could try that for now

Thanks so much for this info! I will definitely try them.

bargainlover

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 11:38 am
zcc wrote:

Yes they still do! I totally forgot about that. OP let me know if you need their number

amother
Burgundy

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 2:06 pm
Nobody can predict. Prepare for all possibilities. I had twins twice. Was hospitalized briefly for a complication (that I never expected) the first go around but worked full time outside the home till the day before the kiddies were born. With the next set I was put on bed rest the last couple of weeks. it's true what they say, every pregnancy is different.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more