Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Fact or Fiction? Did Prince William have an affair?
Previous  1  2  3

Fact or Fiction? Did Prince William have an affair? What do you think?
Its true.  
 13%  [ 8 ]
Its gossip.  
 86%  [ 51 ]
Total Votes : 59

amother
Jetblack

Post Sun, Jun 02 2019, 6:04 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Camilla is ugly, but Rose is far from ugly!

At this point, it’s a pretty safe assumption that the entire world knows who Rose Hanbury is. If you’ve managed to avoid all media for like the past three months and need a refresher, she is the alleged mistress of Prince William. She also happens to be a close friend of the Prince’s wife, Kate Middleton. Supposedly, Prince William and Hanbury had an affair behind Kate’s back while she was pregnant with Prince Louis but the rumors have vehemently been denied by the Royal Family.

Yeah, it’s all pretty juicy. There are lots of stories about Hanbury and a supposed feud with Middleton but honestly, we may never get a straight answer from the Royal Family about what really went down between these two families.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyl......html

Look at those boobs. I hate saying it, but she looks like a more fun, flirty type than Kate. I could easily see most guys being attracted to her. The more I think about it, and study her pics, the more I believe it.

So unless we get our t*ts out, our men are likely to cheat!? What nonsense. Just like a frum woman can be fun and flirty with her DH in the privacy of her own bedroom while dressing modest to the outside world, so can a Royal. Royals also have tznius standards to uphold. And Hambury has her own DH.

OP, haven’t you have anything better to do than muck rake?

Also, men cheat with women less attractive than their wives. Hugh Grant, for example. Blaming a woman for not being “fun” enough takes the blame from the cheating man.

Aylat

Post Sun, Jun 02 2019, 7:08 am
Re the poll options.
It's either true and it's gossip or it's false and it's slander.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics