Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Healthy Cooking
What to do with bananas?

yo'ma

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 9:31 am
I know what I can do with them, cakes,cookies, smoothies, and things like that, We have some bananas that my ds says doesn't taste good. I told him I'll make something with them and since I usually buy it for him, he asked if I could make something dietetic. I know I put this under healthy cooking, I mean dietetic. He doesn't want cake even it'd made with ww flour and such. It's a bit cold, so frozen things aren't really an option and I don't have any room in my freezer. I did check online, but I wasn't successful. If you have any ideas that my ds won't knock out, I and he would really appreciate it. Thank you!!

abs

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 3:38 pm
https://www.weightwatchers.com.....b736a
This happens to be a very good recipe I discovered recently.

yo'ma

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 8:36 am
abs wrote:
https://www.weightwatchers.com/us/recipe/banana-lovers-flourless-pancakes/5ba2e7d6d271f30052ab736a
This happens to be a very good recipe I discovered recently.

Thank you so much, it looks perfect for him!!

abs

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 9:34 am
Keep us posted....Wink

yo'ma

Post Sun, Jun 02 2019, 8:36 am
abs wrote:
Keep us posted....Wink

Thank you! They were perfect for him. He really enjoyed it. I wouldn't be able to give it to my other kids as a pancake though. Wink

abs

Post Sun, Jun 02 2019, 9:30 am
Thanks for the update! (as I have almost 2 bunches of overripe bananas sitting on my counter right now! Wink
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Healthy Cooking