Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
S/O What are the strangest threads...
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

nchr

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 6:12 pm
Iymnok wrote:
The best friend stole my dress! thread.

I just read that. Hilarious! Especially since it was positive fun v. negative trolling.

Sunny Days

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 6:26 pm
soap suds wrote:
Preorder? Of course not! The malach brings a baby to the hospital. Baby is wearing a bracelet with a name on it. Does Hashem write it? Does a Malach write it? Who knows. Doctor checks the name and let's the mother know that a shipment has arrived for her. Doctors and nurses watch and take care of the baby until Mommy and Tatty get there. Then for some odd reason they keep Mommy hostage for two days while Tatty gets to go home. For some odder reason the trip to the hospital makes Mommy tired for the next few weeks.

As for blue and pink - I know somebody who has twins, girl and boy. She tells her kids that the hospital had 2 huge sliding ponds, one pink and one blue. Boys come down the blue slide and girls come down the pink. You wait at the bottom of whichever gender you want. She couldn't decide which one to take, so she grabbed one of each!

Do they do prime deliveries?

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 6:31 pm
gamzehyaavor wrote:

Please watch this. I almost died laughing.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wA2kp1_rUgs

Sunny Days

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 6:33 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:

eeeee my filter blocked it...
what is it about? babies coming in boxes? clicking computer screens to custom order 'em? enlighten me please!!!

Seashell

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 6:41 pm
grace413 wrote:
the famous camp thread was over 100 pages. The s-x towel thread was the funniest.

Can u link the camp one? So curious

Einikel

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 6:43 pm
https://www.imamother.com/foru.....55115

flapsmom

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 8:05 pm
nchr wrote:
I just read that. Hilarious! Especially since it was positive fun v. negative trolling.

Can u link this please?

nchr

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 8:30 pm
flapsmom wrote:
Can u link this please?

https://www.imamother.com/foru.....71648

soap suds

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 8:40 pm
gamzehyaavor wrote:

Of course! Delivered by Amazon drone.

soap suds

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 8:46 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:

OMG! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
My favorite part is how he says "sign here"

soap suds

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 8:51 pm
gamzehyaavor wrote:
eeeee my filter blocked it...
what is it about? babies coming in boxes? clicking computer screens to custom order 'em? enlighten me please!!!

It's a Jimmy Kimmel show. He talks about how Amazon keeps on evolving with new services. He says now they'll be coming out with a new service called Amazon Special Delivery. You just click on Buy Now and Amazon will deliver a special package right at your front door.

At this point it shows an Amazon delivery guy literally delivering a baby at a woman's front door. He yells "Push! Push!" Woman pushes, yelling and screaming. He then delivers the baby, wraps it up, puts it in her arms, and pulls out his device that they make you sign for a package and says "Sign here". And she does!

Hilarious is not the word!

singleagain

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 9:05 pm
soap suds wrote:
It's a Jimmy Kimmel show. He talks about how Amazon keeps on evolving with new services. He says now they'll be coming out with a new service called Amazon Special Delivery. You just click on Buy Now and Amazon will deliver a special package right at your front door.

At this point it shows an Amazon delivery guy literally delivering a baby at a woman's front door. He yells "Push! Push!" Woman pushes, yelling and screaming. He then delivers the baby, wraps it up, puts it in her arms, and pulls out his device that they make you sign for a package and says "Sign here". And she does!

Hilarious is not the word!

Before the delivery guy said "sign here" he told her the babies name also xD

amother
Aquamarine

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 9:13 pm
Seashell wrote:
Can u link the camp one? So curious

Can someone explain in a nutshell what was so funny or bizarre about the camp thread? I read the first and last page and have no patience to read any more...

Last edited by amother on Sun, Jul 07 2019, 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Cerulean

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 5:44 am
There was that lovely thread about the woman who couldn't be intimate with her DH unless she wore rubber gloves. I have no idea how to even find it.

amother
Peach

Post Sun, Jun 02 2019, 2:54 pm
The Purim holipshkes thread was pretty funny lol.

Post Sun, Jun 02 2019, 3:09 pm
The how you put in your bra thead was hysterical.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Sun, Jun 02 2019, 3:34 pm
Squishy wrote:
The how you put in your bra thead was hysterical.

Must have been before my time. Link?

amother
Honeydew

Post Sun, Jun 02 2019, 5:13 pm
amother [ Cerulean ] wrote:
There was that lovely thread about the woman who couldn't be intimate with her DH unless she wore rubber gloves. I have no idea how to even find it.
the thread was about a woman who asked for advice because her dh wouldnt touch her, he was grossed out from touching her down there, so I suggested she have her dh touch her with gloves. I'm on imamother for too many years already but that was still in my early years on here and I naively shared an ez solution that worked for us. but the ladies on here went bazooka about what a crazy thing it was. oh well. it worked for us. by now my dh isn't grossed out at all anymore touches me all the time down there w/ fingers and he only uses gloves sometimes because he likes the feel of them... because we did our own form of exposure therapy. while that op? I wonder if she's ever org@smed... she played victim good.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Jun 02 2019, 6:10 pm
The thread with the chicken cutlet private parts.
And the thread with the woman who described her middle as Challah dough rising and squishing out of tight saran wrap.

momsrus

Post Sun, Jun 02 2019, 6:12 pm
The current thread about the shidduch business deal has to be the weirdest ever.
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics