Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Woman's alternative to Crocs

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 9:35 am
So obviously crocs have been out of a style for a while now. And the kids are wearing natives. But what do you guys wear as 'slippers'? Slides to me seem like they wouldn't be practical to actually walk around quickly in?

soap suds

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 9:37 am
https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....psc=1

amother
Ginger

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 9:48 am
I still wear classic crocs as slippers. They are the most comfortable. I just wear them in the house.

amother
Olive

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 9:54 am
I wear sneakers most of the time. When I wear slippers, I wear crocs. I see plenty of women wearing crocs, didn't know it's "out".

amother
Mint

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 9:56 am
Firstly, where I live crocs are totally not "out", but if you're looking for something else, I recently bought sock sneakers and I live in them!!!! It's the first thing I put on when I get home from work. My crocs are collecting dust...

pesek zman

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 9:57 am
Why do slippers have to be ‘in style’? I wear crocs as slippers. I also wear crocs outside of the home, but then again, I don’t care about being ‘in style’

singleagain

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 10:03 am
Crocs have all different styles. Sandal style. Sneaker style. boot style. Crocs for work!

I wear Crocs all summer. Sandal style

cuffs

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 10:15 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
So obviously crocs have been out of a style for a while now. And the kids are wearing natives. But what do you guys wear as 'slippers'? Slides to me seem like they wouldn't be practical to actually walk around quickly in?

Adidas sliders!
Purchased on Amazon

Amelia Bedelia

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 10:20 am
Fit Flops

amother
Forestgreen

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 10:39 am
singleagain wrote:
Crocs have all different styles. Sandal style. Sneaker style. boot style. Crocs for work!

I wear Crocs all summer. Sandal style

Did you add that gold bit or do they come like that? Thanks.

singleagain

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 10:41 am
amother [ Forestgreen ] wrote:
Did you add that gold bit or do they come like that? Thanks.

Came like that.

The light was bad. And the ones I have are silver. But I believe they have a gold option.

Also they are from a year ago. So the styles on sale now. Might be slightly different

singleagain

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 10:44 am
Just looked in the Crocs site... They have a 246 women style including heels and wedges

https://www.crocs.com/c/women/footwear

amother
Forestgreen

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 10:48 am
singleagain wrote:
Came like that.

The light was bad. And the ones I have are silver. But I believe they have a gold option.

Also they are from a year ago. So the styles on sale now. Might be slightly different

I like silver not gold. 🙂 Not seen those ones though. I generally wear fake “crocs” though. 🤭

chanatron1000

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 12:34 pm
I really like the crocs Kadee flat and its variations. It's one piece of molded crocs material, so it's easy to clean and there aren't any pieces that can fall off.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 03 2019, 11:14 am
chanatron1000 wrote:
I really like the crocs Kadee flat and its variations. It's one piece of molded crocs material, so it's easy to clean and there aren't any pieces that can fall off.

I wear the slingback ones - I think that's the same or similar to what you're talking about but the back keeps streching and it becomes impossible to walk in and I need to toss it every few months, which seems excessive considering the amount I wear them.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 03 2019, 11:15 am
I feel so much better now - both that it's not super out of style and two the reminder that who cares what's in style
but since I'm buying new ones anyway I'll try slides since they do seem to be the newer thing. thanks people!

amother
Gray

Post Mon, Jun 03 2019, 11:17 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Skechers makes something similar to natives

https://www.skechers.com/en-us.....l/blk

miami85

Post Mon, Jun 03 2019, 12:02 pm
I would wear Crocs 'shoes" styles, I usually find a flat style that works well. However, lately I need more supportive slippers and and I wear Kuru slippers.

Ruchel

Post Mon, Jun 03 2019, 4:16 pm
malindi crocs
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics