Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Playing Music

LULA

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 11:13 am
Please help me get music for myself and children when we are not connected to internet like in the car and at home with no wi-fi. Do I buy an mp3 player( I heard there is now an mp4 player) and buy/download all the albums I want? What is the cheapest and most efficient way? Where do you buy from? Are there any bulk downloads? We are not tech savy and don't have smart phone. I appreciate any guidance here.

imasoftov

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 3:38 pm
LULA wrote:
Please help me get music for myself and children when we are not connected to internet like in the car and at home with no wi-fi. Do I buy an mp3 player( I heard there is now an mp4 player) and buy/download all the albums I want? What is the cheapest and most efficient way? Where do you buy from? Are there any bulk downloads? We are not tech savy and don't have smart phone. I appreciate any guidance here.

Many car sound systems these days have a socket for a USB drive, so you can copy your audio files onto it, bring it to the car, and hear your music. Some have an audio socket (usually labelled AUX) that you can run a cable to from an mp3 player.

Other possibilities are an mp3 player with builtin speakers, an mp3 player with external speakers, or an mp3 player connected to a very short-range radio transmitter that can be picked up on the car radio.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics