Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Anti Vax Rally in BP - HOW CAN WE STOP THIS??
  Previous  1  2  3 9  10  11  Next

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 8:49 pm
Ema of 4 wrote:
The problem is that, because of the way it is purposely worded, it sounds like it might be an educational, PRO-vaccine symposium. Someone may go unwittingly, thinking it is a good thing.

and they will God forbid hear from some anti vaxxer. oy
if it's is lunacy what the speaker says, then surely the pro vax person will recognize it as such and disregard it
so the question is, why are people so afraid to listen to the anti vaxxers. if they talk rubbish you will surely recognize it as such. what's the danger

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 8:52 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
Can someone explain to me why its so important for UJCC to convince me not to vaccinate my children.

it's not to convince you not to vaccinate. it's to convince you that there are two sides to the coin and to be tolerant
it wasn't important until we weren't kicked out of school and called rodfim
(I don't agree with the events. I think it may have been inappropriate during such a hot time. but with the idea of educating others, I was always very much into not educating others and letting them do what's right. until recently.)

amother
Tan

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 8:55 pm
It was awesome...Here's the link if no one else shared it https://livestream.com/account.....96064

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 8:58 pm
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:
Just make sure every one understands we have a very high percentage of vacinating people. Just we frequent the same places on a daily weekly basis so its easier to catch. We gather much more. Like university students were catching stuff easier the other time.

#2 our anti vaxers scream louder. They scream very loud. Very few vaxers are going around in park saying hey I vax. Anti vaxers talk more.

since when is not vaccinating a chilul hashem? did you learn hilchos chilul hashem?
perhaps you should stop doing metzitza b'pe because the DOH opposes it. and then let everyone know that there is a large percentage of people listening to DOH in that regard to

(I am not talking about the events having been or not have been a chilul hashe. I am referring to the actual vaccinating)

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 9:02 pm
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:
Cmon its not gonna be mixed seating. They will put a mechitza. They will give prizes. They will alegedly charge 12 dollars to enter. Maybe to show they are important. Im very upset on the garbage they will talk there. Some Dr daniel something will speak. I received a robotic call

Dr. daniel Neides wasn't garbage as long as he was medical director of Cleveland clinic. only once he left and he opened his mouth is he garbage

married2020

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 9:19 pm
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
since when is not vaccinating a chilul hashem? did you learn hilchos chilul hashem?
perhaps you should stop doing metzitza b'pe because the DOH opposes it. and then let everyone know that there is a large percentage of people listening to DOH in that regard to

(I am not talking about the events having been or not have been a chilul hashe. I am referring to the actual vaccinating)

It is most definitely a chilul Hashem and Ive heard rabbis say it too
Every valid source says to vaccinate and a bunch of ppl who r clearly Jewish choose to go against that. It’s embarasing and no doubt a chilul Hashem !!

momsrus

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 9:21 pm
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
It was awesome...Here's the link if no one else shared it https://livestream.com/account.....96064

Which part was awesome?

momsrus

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 9:23 pm
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
and they will God forbid hear from some anti vaxxer. oy
if it's is lunacy what the speaker says, then surely the pro vax person will recognize it as such and disregard it
so the question is, why are people so afraid to listen to the anti vaxxers. if they talk rubbish you will surely recognize it as such. what's the danger

There is no fear talking to you Just frustration.

Sebastian

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 9:23 pm
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
Dr. daniel Neides wasn't garbage as long as he was medical director of Cleveland clinic. only once he left and he opened his mouth is he garbage

Um he was fired bc of the antivax garbage he spewed

leah233

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 9:51 pm
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
what are the symptoms of polio? paralysis?
check out Hamaspik, Yedei Chessed, Rayim, SCHI, to name a few.
oh that's not polio. it's just meningitis because polio is gone

Yes I know the standard anti vax claim that ...wasn't eradicated it was renamed.

There are many other symptoms of polio aside from paralysis that aren't present in meningitis.

Polio is caused by polio virus. Meningitis is caused by many other viruses like enteroviruses, coxsackieviruses, and echoviruses and for good measure the measles.

This is bl'n my last comment about vaccines on imamother.

aricelli

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 10:00 pm
I watched a bit of the link- why was he saying that we have so many more cases of autism and adhd and delays today? I was a kid in school too many moons ago so I know what went on there. We had one girl sucking her thumb in twelfth grade, another looking blank and twiddling her hair, girls who didn’t pass, one girl speaking on a monotone with no social skills who mustve had asd and lets not forget the girl who probably had adhd (me!)
Unfortunately there was little awareness and even less help out there. I dont believe there were less “issues”

southernbubby

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 10:19 pm
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
it's not to convince you not to vaccinate. it's to convince you that there are two sides to the coin and to be tolerant
it wasn't important until we weren't kicked out of school and called rodfim
(I don't agree with the events. I think it may have been inappropriate during such a hot time. but with the idea of educating others, I was always very much into not educating others and letting them do what's right. until recently.)

Should someone be tolerant when it's not in their best interest to be tolerant?
Should people who live in crowded buildings in crowded cities be tolerant of people who infect their infants with dangerous infections that were once eradicated?
How far should tolerance go?

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 10:33 pm
leah233 wrote:
Yes I know the standard anti vax claim that ...wasn't eradicated it was renamed.

There are many other symptoms of polio aside from paralysis that aren't present in meningitis.

Polio is caused by polio virus. Meningitis is caused by many other viruses like enteroviruses, coxsackieviruses, and echoviruses and for good measure the measles.

This is bl'n my last comment about vaccines on imamother.

I didn't say it was renamed. I meant that there were crippled people then and there are crippled people now.

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 10:37 pm
southernbubby wrote:
Should people who live in crowded buildings in crowded cities be tolerant of people who infect their infants with dangerous infections that were once eradicated?

Definitely not be tolerant of people who infect infants.
Just for the record, healthy unvaccinated children don't infect anyone
See who infects vulnerable infants -
asymptomatic transmission is the most parsimonious explanation for many of the observations surrounding the resurgence of B. pertussisin the US and UK.

asymptomatic transmission can account for the observed increase in B. pertussis incidence; and 5) vaccinating individuals in close contact with infants too young to receive the vaccine (“cocooning” unvaccinated children) may be ineffective.

Med. 2015; 13: 146
Hope the link works

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 10:38 pm
southernbubby wrote:

asymptomatic transmission is the most parsimonious explanation for many of the observations surrounding the resurgence of B. pertussisin the US and UK.

asymptomatic transmission can account for the observed increase in B. pertussis incidence; and 5) vaccinating individuals in close contact with infants too young to receive the vaccine (“cocooning” unvaccinated children) may be ineffective.

Hope the link works
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/p.....312/#

Sunny Days

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 10:40 pm
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
I didn't say it was renamed. I meant that there were crippled people then and there are crippled people now.

What Not listening This statement is beyond ridiculous.

southernbubby

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 10:49 pm
amother [ Amber ] wrote:

Hope the link works
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/p.....312/#

Healthy non immune children are at risk of contracting and spreading the disease.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 11:09 pm
amother [ Tan ] wrote:

Can someone please summarize the most convincing parts.

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 11:58 pm
southernbubby wrote:
Healthy non immune children are at risk of contracting and spreading the disease.

Once they have contracted the diease they are no longer healthy
Non immune unhealthy children are at risk of spreading the diease

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 11:59 pm
gamzehyaavor wrote:
What Not listening This statement is beyond ridiculous.

Of course. You said so
Page 10 of 11   Previous  1  2  3 9  10  11  Next Recent Topics