Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey
ISO recipe for Baked Chicken Cutlets that keeps in fridge

Mevater

Post Thu, Jun 06 2019, 7:27 pm
Im looking for a recipe for Baked Chicken Cutlets (light) that stays looking and tasting good in fridge, over 2 -3 day Yom Tov, so probably with a good sauce, and no crumbs that will get soggy.

ra_mom

Post Thu, Jun 06 2019, 8:04 pm
If you like grilled chicken sliced thin and served at room temperature, I bake in the oven and refrigerate for a few days. Very tender and juicy.

Mevater

Post Thu, Jun 06 2019, 8:12 pm
ra_mom wrote:
If you like grilled chicken sliced thin and served at room temperature, I bake in the oven and refrigerate for a few days. Very tender and juicy.

Thanks.

If you have a recipe Id look at it.

What are some flavoring/sauce options, and how do you keep them moist while baking and after?

drelie

Post Thu, Jun 06 2019, 8:14 pm
I have a great recipe for pesto chicken that tastes really good warm or cold! Let me know if you want the recipe

ra_mom

Post Thu, Jun 06 2019, 8:42 pm
Mevater wrote:
Thanks.

If you have a recipe Id look at it.

What are some flavoring/sauce options, and how do you keep them moist while baking and after?

Juicy Baked Chicken Breasts
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (full 8 oz each, not sliced thin)
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoons kosher salt or 1 1/4 teaspoons table salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika

Preheat oven to 450°F.
Place the chicken breasts in a single layer in a 9x13 pan with sides. Brush olive oil on both sides (turning once) of chicken pieces.
In a separate small bowl, whisk the salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika until combined. Then sprinkle the mixture evenly over the chicken on both sides. Let sit for 30 minutes.
Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Do not overcook and do not use thin or pounded cutlets, do not use a cookie sheet pan with low sides.
Remove the pan from the oven and loosely tent the pan with aluminum foil. Let the chicken rest for 10 minutes.
Serve warm or place in a sealed container and refrigerate up to 3 days. Slice thinly on the diagonal before serving.

Last edited by ra_mom on Thu, Jun 06 2019, 9:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

proudmomma

Post Thu, Jun 06 2019, 8:45 pm
drelie wrote:
I have a great recipe for pesto chicken that tastes really good warm or cold! Let me know if you want the recipe

Yes please! Sounds delicious!

nycgal

Post Thu, Jun 06 2019, 8:51 pm
I grill chicken with basic spices and then add mikee honey garlic sauce. Heat in the oven before serving.

Mevater

Post Thu, Jun 06 2019, 8:53 pm
drelie wrote:

Sure.

Mevater

Post Thu, Jun 06 2019, 9:06 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Juicy Baked Chicken Breasts
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (full 8 oz each, not sliced thin)
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoons kosher salt or 1 1/4 teaspoons table salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika

Preheat oven to 450°F.
Place the chicken breasts in a single layer in a 9x13 pan with sides. Brush olive oil on both sides (turning once) of chicken pieces.
In a separate small bowl, whisk the salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika until combined. Then sprinkle the mixture evenly over the chicken on both sides. Let sit for 30 minutes.
Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Do not overcook and do not use thin or pounded cutlets or a cookie sheet pan with low sides.
Remove the pan from the oven and loosely tent the plate with aluminum foil. Let the chicken rest for 10 minutes.
Serve warm place in a sealed container and refrigerate up to 3 days. Slice thinly on the diagonal before serving.

Thanks, sounds yum.

drelie

Post Tue, Jun 11 2019, 12:34 pm
proudmomma wrote:
Yes please! Sounds delicious!

Pesto chicken

6 single boneless skinless chicken breast
Kosher salt
Finley ground pepper

Pesto:
2 cloves garlic
1 cup baby spinach
1 cup fresh basil leaves
1 tsp kosher salt
½ tsp black pepper
½ cup lemon juice
½ cup olive oil
½ cup pine nuts

Preheat oven to 400
Sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt and pepper
Pesto: add all ingredients to food processor until pureed about 12-15 sec
Spread evenly over chicken coating both sides, let marinate for 20 min
Bake uncovered for 25-30 min or until cooked through

*I personally think that there is too much lemon juice so I put in less and I bake the chicken for abt 15 min
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey