Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
"they send them back with car services"
Previous  1  2

itsmeima

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 5:22 am
unexpected wrote:
The info you quoted was given out by an anonymous commenter on vosizneias about an anonymous school and is not necessarily true. At least I hope it's not...

That's exactly why I asked! I never heard of that concept before.

aricelli

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 5:24 am
Yo’ma- theyre coming home to a loving mom- not to a school that is angry

whewpy

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 6:54 am
Cos was arresting people in Monroe for leaving kids alone. You don't think they would frown on sending 4 year olds alone by car service? Come on, a little common sense....although 4 year olds talk, most would not be articulate enough to express themselves if something happens to them....many don't even know their home addresses or phone number

Btw, when it comes to liaisons and cos, the only advise they have for families is that u must all day the truth so the stories match up and u need to go thru the system with cos to get the case settled, so no free passes in such cases

mig100

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 5:04 pm
yo'ma wrote:
My kids go home by car service every day. True, it's a jewish car service and we kind of know him. He's a father of one of my other ds's former classmate. Also my kids are 8 and 11. I don't know the deal with the above mentioned, but don't automatically assume the worst unless you know first hand. BTW, the driver makes sure my kids put their seat belts one and it's not even the law here. He has our number and vice versa, so when he gets them he sends me a whatsapp saying about what time he should arrive via waze.

Off topic. I think ur arrangement sounds safe to me. Very different than what's being discussed
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics