Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Sanz cheder Monsey & phone #
Previous  1  2

amother
Slateblue

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 9:47 am
Sanz is nowhere near imrei shefer it’s a very frum cheder from what I heard they are full to capacity for next year. They have a very chassidish clientele no short sleeve early on they I would compare drummer then klausenberg.

amother
Olive

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 10:28 am
Amother slateblue, I don't know where you're getting your info on Sanz cheder from, but you're all wrong. My kids are in Sanz practically since they opened. They're not very farfrumt and the clientelle is a real mix of all types chassidish. Sanz is a liberal chassidus. The parent body is a real mix, there are a number of mom's that drive. The boys in all grades can wear short sleeves. They're allowed to wear any color pants while most other cheders may only wear dark pants.
In other cheders, short sleeves is allowed till kitta beis/gimmel. In Sanz all kittas can wear short sleeves. They don't make parents crazy with smartphone rules and other rules. They are definitely not frummer than klausenberg.
They're not to compare to Imrei Shefer just as any other chassidish cheder is not to compare to Imrei Shefer.
But they're full beyond compacity. If you have pull, you might stand a chance.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 10:30 am
They're extremely overfull and even turning down Sanz families applications due to lack of space so I wouldn't get my hopes up.

amother
Beige

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 1:34 pm
amother [ Lawngreen ] wrote:
They're extremely overfull and even turning down Sanz families applications due to lack of space so I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Where do Sanz families send to if they're not accepted?

amother
Goldenrod

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 1:40 pm
For those who know. Does sanz cheder have parallel classes or one of each grade?

amother
Olive

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 2:25 pm
No, they do not have parallel.

amother
Seagreen

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 2:28 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
Imrei Shefer has a certain clientele. Do your research.... than the wannabe crowd at IS. many parents are happy at IS if thats the parent body you fit into.

Amother - Navy that is a lie. I'm not sure if you have an agenda or just ignorant but you made a false statement. After work I'll tell you more about Imrei Shefer but just to your point, 99.9% of the parent body are sincere baalbatish chassidish not bummy in any way. The bummy chasidim have a different chushive cheder, but I'm not going to mention the name. Also Satmer, Pupa, Viznitz, Skver have a higher percentage of bums. If you are concerned about bums.

amother
Olive

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 2:38 pm
I agree with amother seagreen, Imrei Shafer is so not a "wanna be" crowd. There are "wanna be's" in every school and cheder. They do have a certain clientele, that's the clientele they're looking for and interested in, just like any other cheder. I would send there over many other chassidish cheders. There are all types of parents at Imrei Shefer, everyone fits in.

amother
Beige

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 10:09 pm
amother [ Olive ] wrote:
Sanz is a phenomenal cheder with amazing warm menahal and rebbiam. They really put in alot if work for the kids to be comfortable and happy. I think they're on a higher caliber than any other typical chassidish cheder. They take the best of the best melamdim. Probably because they're still small and they could focus more on the kids. Parent body is a nice neutral mix.

On a higher caliber in limudei kodesh/Chol both?

amother
Olive

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 10:14 pm
On a higher caliber regarding their melamdim & staff & the general atmosphere of the place.

amother
Beige

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 3:34 pm
Does anyone have their phone number?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics