Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
The Goat Milk Lady
1  2  3  Next

momsrus

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 10:15 pm
There was an article in the AMI from Shavuos about the Goat Lady in Monsey. They claimed it works miracles when the milk is squirted directly into the mouth. I'm curious to know if anyone here has personal experience.

crystal

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 10:18 pm
Yes with herpes in the mouth. It worked wonders immediately BH! A miracle indeed. There is no medical cure for it and it's a minimum of 7 days into it goes away. The Dr told me about it though he said it's not professional advice but knows people have been helped by it. With nothing to lose I took my toddler to Monsey (and the next day my baby cuz he caught it) it helped the same day BH. (She recommended a second treatment the next day to make sure it's completely gone). I'm so grateful!

Last edited by crystal on Wed, Jun 12 2019, 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cheshire cat

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 10:24 pm
My toddler had a severe case of Coxsackie virus. His tongue was oozing with inflamed pimples, and he was in agony. He begged for a drink, but then cried because it burned his tongue so.
We did the goat shpritz thing. I was so skeptical!

Lo and behold, the pimples popped on contact with the milk, and as soon as we got home, my son drank his bottle for the first time in days!

I felt as if I had witnessed an open miracle

Last edited by Cheshire cat on Wed, Jun 12 2019, 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

ra_mom

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 10:25 pm
Does anyone have contact information?

Cheshire cat

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 10:27 pm
I will look it up and post soon.

crystal

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 10:28 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Does anyone have contact information?

Yes you can pm me. I think we went to someone else though not the Gertner family mentioned on the article, though it doesn't matter.

Pelli

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 10:28 pm
I also read the article and would love to hear more miracle stories.

amother
Slateblue

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 10:59 pm
There is someone in Lakewood who does this also

Cheshire cat

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 11:04 pm
We went to Feldman in Monsey. They are related to the gertners.
Don't feel comfortable putting their number here, but if you want it, feel free to on me

momsrus

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 11:09 pm
Fascinating

thunderstorm

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 11:11 pm
I used to live near the Feldman family and one Shabbos in the summer one of their large goats escaped their property and began acting crazy. It kept butting its head into bumpers of cars, ran up down peoplea steps, chased the kids playing outside and attacked a pregnant lady taking a Shabbos walk with her family. It was total chaos. Eventually the goat ran to a different street and a non Jewish homeowner called the cops. At that point the goat was covered in blood from crashing into things and the cops shot and killed it.
That's how I got to know about the "goat family". My former coworker said it worked miracles for her baby. I can't recall what ailment the baby had.

Einikel

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 11:13 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
I used to live near the Feldman family and one Shabbos in the summer one of their large goats escaped their property and began acting crazy. It kept butting its head into bumpers of cars, ran up down peoplea steps, chased the kids playing outside and attacked a pregnant lady taking a Shabbos walk with her family. It was total chaos. Eventually the goat ran to a different street and a non Jewish homeowner called the cops. At that point the goat was covered in blood from crashing into things and the cops shot and killed it.
That's how I got to know about the "goat family". My former coworker said it worked miracles for her baby. I can't recall what ailment the baby had.

Don’t know why but I’m finding this hysterically funny!!

thunderstorm

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 11:16 pm
Einikel wrote:
Don’t know why but I’m finding this hysterically funny!!

It was crazy. It definitely is a Shabbos afternoon to remember. The kids had hours of entertainment running in a mob away from the out of control goat. Funny memories.

amother
Green

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 11:17 pm
Yes. Definitely works miracles. My son had blisters/pimples in his mouth and was in so much pain. He couldn’t eat or drink. He was getting dehydrated and the dr told me that he will end up in the hospital. I was very skeptical about this whole shpritzing milk business. All I can say it worked wonders!! I went in the evening and when we got home he bh drank and the next day when we went back it was almost gone. When it happened again I right away took him to the goats and it bh worked

When I went the second time. A lady came with her baby for the second “dose” (time) that had an awful diaper rash. She said she tried everything and this baby was shrieking all day and night. She said it was a miracle. She only came because she was desperate and really didn’t believe it’s going to help.

amother
Mauve

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 11:19 pm
thunderstorm wrote:

is it just me or is this atypical behavior for a goat? could it be from the treatment they are giving??

First Lady

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 11:20 pm
My friend took her baby with coxsackie virus. It worked wonders!

thunderstorm

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 11:25 pm
amother [ Mauve ] wrote:
is it just me or is this atypical behavior for a goat? could it be from the treatment they are giving??

Something was wrong with it . The Feldman kids tried to coax it back home but it was acting erratic and they said that it was acting like that for a few days and couldn't control it. The police said it was dangerous and needed to kill it. It's not normal goat behavior. My son tends to goats daily and doesn't have issues.

amother
Chocolate

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 11:25 pm
Amother mauve, the goats are being treated wonderfully. They're in a proper farm/barn. Many farm animals go crazy when they escape.

Librarian

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 11:41 pm
There IS a treatment for herpes. It is called Valtrex. It is an anti-viral available in pill form. I have taken it for over 30 years. As soon as I feel an outbreak coming on I take 2 pills and then 2 more 12 hours later. It arrests the infection and stops it from getting any worse. I take my bottle of pills with me whenever I travel, just in case. Any doctor can prescribe it and it is a relatively inexpensive drug. I don't understand why this article claimed there is no treatment. There is no CURE, but there certainly is a very effective treatment.

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 11:42 pm
My friend cured her baby by bringing her to Feldman. This is too risky.

https://www.vosizneias.com/131.....ores/
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics