Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
The Goat Milk Lady
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Gray

Post Thu, Jun 13 2019, 11:37 am
SuperWify wrote:
So if not an STD when what is HSV-1 caused from?

HSV-1 is a virus. Its caused by our creator.

Unlike HSV-2, which is only transmitted via "S" - it is transmitted orally.

amother
Pearl

Post Thu, Jun 13 2019, 12:20 pm
amother [ Gray ] wrote:

It's actually so easily transmittable that almost everyone actually already has it. It just doesn't cause symptoms for everyone.

sirel

Post Thu, Jun 13 2019, 12:34 pm
My daughter had hand foot mouth disease. She hadn't eaten in about 2 days and was crying, screaming hysterically (refused pain medication also).

My husband went to pick up goat's milk, and she drank it in a cup. 3 minutes later she was calm. by the next evening the sores were gone.

ShishKabob

Post Thu, Jun 13 2019, 12:39 pm
I used her a for coxakie virus (idk how to spell it) and it really helped. My kid had a severe case and I think I came too early in the game and had to go back for another treatment. It definitely soothes the mouth so the child doesn't become dehydrated due to a lack of fluids.
There's definitely something to it. People come to her from all over the NY area, they are so desperate for something to take away the pain.

amother
Gray

Post Thu, Jun 13 2019, 12:40 pm
Pelli wrote:
I also read the article and would love to hear more miracle stories.

Not miracles. Science.

JoyInTheMorning

Post Thu, Jun 13 2019, 2:13 pm
Squishy wrote:
You can lactate if you aren't pregnant or nursing if you really feel the need to produce your extraordinary elixir. Ladies who adopt can nurse.

It is possible, but much more difficult. I have friends who adopted or had babies through surrogates, and they did Jack Newman's Original Induced Lactation Protocol, or some variant, with mixed success. Some could produce some milk, but not enough to exclusively feed their babies. (They had to supplement.) Still, you are correct. If I ever really, really need my miracle elixir, it's good to know I can produce it. Very Happy

Marathon

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 6:18 pm
amother [ Slateblue ] wrote:
There is someone in Lakewood who does this also

Can you give me contact info for her?

amother
Emerald

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 6:24 pm
We didn't end up traveling to Monsey since you need 3 treatments for 3 days which means staying in Monsey the same number of days.

SisterSix

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 8:29 pm
JoyInTheMorning wrote:
Here's a natural crunchy alternative if you don't like the idea of having fresh raw goat milk.

What could be more natural than fresh raw anything?

SisterSix

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 8:30 pm
amother [ Gray ] wrote:

HSV-2 is also a virus and is also caused by our Creator.

amother
Brunette

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 9:44 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
It was crazy. It definitely is a Shabbos afternoon to remember. The kids had hours of entertainment running in a mob away from the out of control goat. Funny memories.

Any other Camp Sternbergers remember when one of animals from the zoo got loose on a shabbos afternoon and was running around Camp?

amother
Pumpkin

Post Fri, Oct 18 2019, 4:18 pm
Hi does anyone have the Contact info for the one in monsey? Or is there anywhere closer to five towns that I can go to on motzai shab?

ra_mom

Post Fri, Oct 18 2019, 4:27 pm
amother [ Pumpkin ] wrote:
Hi does anyone have the Contact info for the one in monsey? Or is there anywhere closer to five towns that I can go to on motzai shab?

You can PM me for info. We didn't end up going because the lady said you need to come back for 3 days in a row and we weren't staying in Monsey.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics