Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Wide and Big Shabbos Shoes

malky800

Post Fri, Jun 14 2019, 2:00 pm
I have very big feet and wide Size 12W. I need flats alos.
I used to find shabbos shoes in Payless.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

I tried amazon, but they don't have anything decent for summer shoes now.

amother
Olive

Post Fri, Jun 14 2019, 2:13 pm
malky800 wrote:

Can you get to The Village? They have shoes there for men who pretend to be women in large sizes.

srbmom

Post Fri, Jun 14 2019, 2:25 pm
Nordstrom rack is good for hard to find sizes - but you can't compare the prices to Payless

amother
Papaya

Post Fri, Jun 14 2019, 2:33 pm
amother [ Olive ] wrote:
Can you get to The Village? They have shoes there for men who pretend to be women in large sizes.

As a fellow big foot, I will say I will be DLZ and assume you are trying to help, but it is a little insulting. Also, transvestite shoes are usually heels.

Nordstrom Rack. Zappos

SixOfWands

Post Fri, Jun 14 2019, 3:09 pm
malky800 wrote:

Zappos has your size.

amother
Powderblue

Post Fri, Jun 14 2019, 3:10 pm
Amother papaya, what's wrong with her post? It's actually quite funny. I find it funny that there are stores that cater to these crazies.

amother
Papaya

Post Fri, Jun 14 2019, 3:41 pm
amother [ Powderblue ] wrote:
Amother papaya, what's wrong with her post? It's actually quite funny. I find it funny that there are stores that cater to these crazies.

I will be DLZ that no one has ill intentions, but as you said she is being funny, many people with large feet do not enjoy being mocked. We all know in ever aspect of appearance, we live in a society that idealized small and dainty. Maybe I am being over sensitive, but I would never make a comparable comment regarding a larger or short woman. If I did, everyone would be up in arms.

daagahminayin

Post Fri, Jun 14 2019, 4:15 pm
On Amazon, search for Clark’s shoes in your size. I got some extra wide flats from there that are good for the summer.

amother
Powderblue

Post Fri, Jun 14 2019, 4:59 pm
Omg amother papaya, where do you see me mocking people with large feet??
I said it's funny that there are stores catering to men that "pretend" to be women. That's funny.

amother
Papaya

Post Fri, Jun 14 2019, 5:30 pm
IMO it is a little insulting to be told to go shop there. I could make some comparisons but I wouldn't want to offend anyone.

Nice middot would be, that if someone finds something offensive, apologize, don't try to corner the person or tell the person they are wrong.

Additionally, transvestites, to my understanding-as I a have no personal experience with any, like to dress as such, but they usually are not pretending to be women. But as I said, not an expert.

Waffles

Post Fri, Jun 14 2019, 7:12 pm
www.womanwithin.com . search for coupon codes

amother
Aubergine

Post Fri, Jun 14 2019, 7:36 pm
Im also a 12w and was devastated to learn that Payless was closing. Location near me is still open and I keep going back to stock up on shoes
I did get these shoes from Target and they are actually pretty and comf
Check out this item at Target https://www.target.com/p/women.....59387

Check out this item at Target https://www.target.com/p/women.....10632

U can also try Lane Bryant, avenue, torrid

amother
Olive

Post Fri, Jun 14 2019, 8:13 pm
amother [ Papaya ] wrote:
IMO it is a little insulting to be told to go shop there. I could make some comparisons but I wouldn't want to offend anyone.

Nice middot would be, that if someone finds something offensive, apologize, don't try to corner the person or tell the person they are wrong.

Additionally, transvestites, to my understanding-as I a have no personal experience with any, like to dress as such, but they usually are not pretending to be women. But as I said, not an expert.

I didn't mean it as an insult. My stepdaughter has a large shoe size. We went shoe shopping together in the village, and they carried her size. They have lots of shoe stores clustered together. Many of the shoes were theatrical, but we were able to get decent shoes there. It took us a couple of moments to realize who their clientele are.

I thought it was a practical solution that worked for her. Sorry

FranticFrummie

Post Sat, Jun 15 2019, 4:15 pm
Expensive, but Danskos makes all sizes and widths. I know someone with wide and long feet, and that is the only brand that ever fits her consistently. They are excellent quality and will last for years.

Try Naot, too. I absolutely live in them.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics